Clinko Clinko Intro

Uhhh hi everyone! I’ve been lurking around here for a while, but since I’m getting a bit more involved in the Some Bullshit project Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game - #262 by Fuzzd22 , I decided to make one of these intros. I’m one of the artists on board for the game, and I’m responsible for the portraits and the replay scenes! I hope you’ve enjoyed the latest update so far. I’ve got a deviantart - thats admittedly kinda empty, but I was thinkin I could put my sketches and stuff on it if you guys are interested! If you’re into hungry girls that eat a bunch then hopefully you’ll like my stuff! Drawing is a hobby of mine and I am by no means a professional artist, but I do hope to get better! Thanks for reading!

16 Likes

welcome! i’ll definitely give u a watch & wish u luck in ur endeavours : )

1 Like

Your stuff is absolutely fantastic, and a highlight of the game… along with just about everything else in it.
I’ll definitely be giving you a watch, and I look forward to seeing what you’ll make in the future, both in the game and out.

1 Like

thank you for the kind words i’ll keep doing my best

1 Like

Welcome! I love your artwork and contributions! The new face sprites are so expressive and make the characters even more endearing. The replay scene art is the cherry on top.

1 Like

So you’re the one responsible for the great improve of the game, I love you.

Don’t get me bad, the game it’s at the top only with the narrative and the story, but the fact that you draw scenes and lately the new faces for some characters give the game so much personality that’s just perfect.

You have a new follower on DA no doubt.

1 Like

Oh I’m definitely watching you on dA

1 Like

Another fine addition to my watchlist…

1 Like

I look forward to seeing more of your work!

1 Like