I need help improving my sprites, I basically have 5 wg stages. So I already have sprites, they just need a bit of reworking.
What sprites? How much are you offering? What do you want changed about them? You gotta be more specific about these kinds of things.
Can I dm you? I can explain, I swear.
its just rpgmaker sprites(walking animation)
Hello, how are you?
Are you still looking to get this done?
If you’re still looking to get this done, feel free to DM me and we can discuss the details further through discord : ayod7ele
yes sure i am still looking for better sprites. I already posted some of my sprites in the free resources thread
Hey, do you still want to get the sprite done?
I’m looking into getting more into art as a revenue source. Here’s my Deviantart.
https://www.deviantart.com/fulforget85/gallery/85146607/featured
I can do backgrounds too, but they aren’t typically the focus of this alt.