Coven of Calahree, Now Live! (v1.1.1 (Public Demo Available)]

Hey kids! Sorry about the trouble, but the demo links have been temporarily disabled - not for long though!

This latest version of the demo is pretty buggy, because of those things that I fixed in the full version of the game, but didn’t update in the demo. - so I’ve gone ahead and disabled the links until I can update them with one that doesn’t port you all over the story. Give me a couple of hours (it’s late here!) and I’ll have a new version up and running in the morning.

Thanks again for understanding!

2 Likes

Demo links are back up!

Sorry for the late response, I assume you have gotten to it already, but it was in the demo with a completely fresh playthrough. I was several tasks to Ginny’s list and, IIRC, it was after I paid a quick visit to the Dojo that it all occurred.

So, strange bug, when i finish chapter 3 it talks about patreon stuff and then kicks me to the menu, even worse, if i do save at the prompt there, it locks in a loop of open save, back to menu.

Which version are you playing? Because that’s on par if you’re playing the demo, but bad if you’re playing the full version.

Demo, but i recall past demos would get to the death chapter. Also a bug, in chapter 3 i had thief and paladin in party, took the scientist quest. But when i went to badlands i was met with the tower as a base of operation

So, when I reformatted the game, I took the demo’s accessibility back down to the end of Chapter 3 back in January. This was because the despaghettifiying was going at a snail’s pace, Chapters 4 and 5 were some of the worst spaghetti’d chapters. So I dialed a back a bit in the name of stability. But you’re right! Older demos did let you go a chapter ahead.

As for the jumping around, that’s been happening a lot with this last version. I’ve had two BIG data corruptions back to back and it left my game kind of screwy. Me and my bugtesters have been working our butts off patching all of the holes as quickly as possible.

Was this d0.9.1.1 or the one that’s currently posted in the OP, d0.9.1.2?

The currently posted version. Also, thanks for your answer.

Found a bug in the demo chapter 3 with the dojo area, if you go in and out of the building it triggers the entire village to go into their endgame states. don’t know if this was found yet.

OH THAT MUST’VE BEEN WHAT HAPPENED WITH ME TOO. i thought it had to do with the paladin joining your party

that checks out lol. I’m currently in the process of “separating” the Fight Club into a separate map for each chapter. After this, the only “single” maps will be the Dev Room and Dienro House

Porting out a .3 version - if anyone can’t access the links to the demo, that’s why :slight_smile:

They’ll be up and running in a few minutes.

New version of both the full version and the Demo is up!

Again “v” is the full version, which is on patreon, and “d” is for Demo, which is free.

I’ve spread the Fight club maps over the course of the story, so it shouldn’t spit you around anymore. I’ve honestly fixed a whole bunch of things over the course of this version, and I’m only just now realizing that I haven’t updated the Changelog to reflect it. So attached to that post is going to be the writeup that we’ve been using to keep track of bugs where they need fixing.

1 Like

so just out of curiosity, as of this release the demo and the patreon version are the same right?

no - the Demo version goes up to Chapter 3, and the version on Patreon goes up to the end of the game. I renumbered them because they’re both built on the same “cobbled” version of the game that happened after two big data wipes.

1 Like

espera sacaste nueva actualización justo cuando estaba tratando de traducirlo al español :'v bueno no importa mejor así tengo mas para ver tu hermoso juego y espero y puedas entenderme

¡Muchas gracias, y me alegra que te guste mi videojuego! El diálogo seguirá siendo el mismo, principalmente corrijo errores.

Además, mi español no es bueno, pero si haces una versión localizada, ¡me encantaría incluirla como opción de idioma!

1 Like

ooh okay ahora estoy probar como esta mi traducción y si esta bien lo paso por aqui para que la gente pueda descargarlo y de paso veré un error que tenias en tu otra versión

Si es la versión gratuita, no tengo ningún problema con eso. Si tiene la versión completa, también podemos trabajar en eso, pero me gustaría que me envíe un mensaje privado para eso, obviamente :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

¿Cuál fue el error que encontraste?

a ver como te digo en una forma que entienda cunado estas en el capitulo 2 con la nueva pj cuando vas a la ayudar a la conejita y seleccionas la opción dos cuando termina de bailar ella esta mirando haci la parad mientras tren la comida oh si al ser maga puede comer por la espalda xD