Coven of Calahree, Now Live! (v1.1.1 (Public Demo Available)]

like three chapters i think

Quite a lot! As previously stated, the demo doesn’t run through the whole story by several chapters. It’s also a bit jankier in terms of coding, it doesn’t have all of the finishing touches, and overall isn’t as polished.

alright i gotta ask, how do ya get the password for the house in the mountains in ch6?

Something weird happens whenever I try and talk to Tia. The game freezes, and Tia says nothing. is there something I need to do?

Sorry to hear that there’s a bug! What version are you playing, what chapter are you on, and where are you talking to her? With how CoC is structured, I should be able to zero in on it better with all of that information.

So I finished the game, and one character that caught my interest is the elf wife of that blue merchant guy, is there a way to fatten her up even more than she ends up in the ending?

1 Like

Glad to know that you found a favorite character! Unfortunately, with the exception of Lady Dienro, all of the weights by the final chapter are set in stone.

1 Like

So she doesn’t get bigger even before the ending? I mean many characters become pretty big at that point and then go back to a mobile state after it so I was thinking that was maybe her case too.

She gets to the same size as Malary’s post-game and Chapter 7 sprite, but not any bigger.

1 Like

Kinda sad, but really understandable ngl, thanks.

Heads up I encountered the same bug too, playing online on Itch in Chapter 1 - as soon as you talk to her the game opens up an empty dialogue box then just locks.
I went on to ignore Tia after that happening twice & encountered another issue - as soon as you finish Ch.1, (after the prompt to save) on the loading screen you get the error: Failed to load: img/characters/Gabby.png and are unable to progress any further.

Okay! Excellent, good to know. The Itch is running the demo, rather than the final product. I’ll see what I can do about patching that up, while also making sure that it’s not in the paid version. Thank you!

Wondering if there’ll be a guide because been replaying the game a lot and kept forgetting a lot. I could make one but I always forgot what to do.

ok its still bothering me i NEED to know what the code is for the house in ch6

the code for the cabin in Chapter 6 is the same code for the developer’s room in the cave - it takes you to the same place so that you can access the same content. Every item that you buy from the Shady Merchant has a number on it, with one item per chapter. If you put those numbers in order, then you’ll have the code.

I feel dumb asking this, but I accidentally skipped Maven’s dialogue, and now I can’t find the blue shard crystals :sweat_smile:

try talking to Griselda! That or check the temple where you got the crystal in the first place. It’s been a while since I wrote this game, and I can’t remember which!

1 Like

seeing how we’re like what 2 more bad ends for each chapter. I really want to see more bad ends in all chapters instead of one bad end for one chapter like 3 bad ends in chapter 1 and 5 bad ends in chapter 3.

1 Like

the Alma bad end is quite cute for a retired hero

1 Like

Hello!
I’m trying to complete the quest in the second chapter, but I can’t find remi and deliver orders.
I have a suspicion that I simply cannot get to the location to complete these quests, I would be glad for any help.