Coven of Calahree, Now Live! (v1.1.1 (Public Demo Available)]

That happened to me too, I just edited the save

Could you help me out on how to do that ^^;

4 tasks. Ginny doesn’t recruit the hero, they’re just mentioned. After Ginny, though, does the hero get involved.

1 Like

Right, I did the delivery, the parts and pieces of slimes and mimics, and the chubby bunny…what was the other one if the hero was only mentioned?

You’ll need to talk to Mallory.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you, friend!

Kata is right! You can recruit Alma as a companion with enough gold, that’s why she’s mentioned. But The four tasks are:

• Help Dr. Balala
  • Make deliveries for the tavern
  • Help Bunny
  • Find Remi in her Grandmother’s house

After that, report back to Griselda.

2 Likes

okay but it still says 4/5 even after I talk to her?..

Also what is the password for that chest in the cave?

Ah! I forgot about the Shirewood Shipping Heiress! She’s in the large mansion in the Town Square. She’ll ask you to get crystal shards and bring them back to her. Sorry about that!

As for the password, you’ll get a number off of the items that can be bought from the Perfectly Legitimate Businesswoman that act as one digit to the total password. There is one item per chapter (up to Chapter 7, where there isn’t one because it’d break the mood of the story, and Chapter 8 because that’s the epilogue) to be found via the character being in various places around the level.

If you miss an item, they can be found via mimics that are left near where she was placed when the item was offered in all proceeding chapters.

3 Likes

I have the same issue as well, and I’ve checked all the chests in Pandemonium.

The one nearest to her castle only contained Magic Water/Elixir (I don’t remember which).
The further out in the opposite corner of the Castle’s courtyard had a Staff of Blizzard, and the one on that tiny island in the purple lake outside the gates also only contained either Magic Water or Elixir.

None of which will helps Lady Dienro’s quest.

If you’re looking for the item in Chapter 4, where you enter Pandemonium originally, then the Saleswoman still has it, and she is located elsewhere. The chest isn’t available in Chapter 7, but if you missed it in Chapter 4, then there should be a chest directly in front of Lady Death’s palace in Chapter 8.

I’ve collected the item from the saleswoman in Chapter 4. I was looking for the item in Chapter 5.

So…in regards to the itch page, is there a reason why the download is in three parts? (My first guess is file size, but I could be wrong) And how would that work in terms of extracting the files?

I hope you don’t mind me asking, but I just want to make sure I know what I’m doing before I commit to purchasing this, because I think this looks like a fun time and I wanna give this a go.

File size, and when you extract they all tie together so you only need to extract once.

Ah, good to know. Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi guys,

What does it do if I leave Tia eating and if I don’t save her? Will she get fat or it doesn’t matter?

(If someone answers, don’t be scared to spoil the game for me, I just want to know what I should do)

Far as I know it doesn’t really change much.

Spoiler’ed in case someone doesn’t want to know:

Basically, if you leave her thin, she can help you out in the final battle. If not, she gets fat and won’t be present.

4 Likes

He’s correct! Freeing Tia of her curse will give you an extra hand in the final chapter. Leaving her be will have a small scene where she’s fat later.

1 Like

Sooo, what’s the difference between the demo and the main game?