Crusader Kings 2 - 3.0's weight gain

at this point if it is able to not crash you might want to consider just releasing what you currently have done, maybe some feedback on what you got might give you motivation or serve as a hold off to sate everyone’s appetite for more while you take a longer break, I personally have been wanting to do another ck2 run but this mod is making me indecisive on it since I dont want to start a run and play for a day then have an update drop that needs a full reset to get the full update experience or have it just not work with a new hunting and skill system, but you do you and we love what you have made regardless of it’s status

1 Like

Alright, my trip begins tomorrow. So starting Wednesday, I’m going to be working on the mod nonstop pretty much every day for quite a while (up to three months or so). Sorry for making myself so scarce these last couple months, I’ve been a bit of a nervous wreck since September (I’m sorry if that excuse is starting to get old). I won’t have as many distractions there as I do at home during the daytime. I won’t say how soon the update will come, seeing as I have failed my deadline at least three consecutive times.

7 Likes

Hey bud don’t sweat it, you’re making free content for an old game. Anything you give is a better than expected. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have been leaving a game running for a while and I noticed something, too many damned cooks are lying around especially at the baron level. I feel that much like how baron level characters have an “off map council” maybe switching around how they get their cook options might be useful? Just bloats the game a lot in the late years where every province is sitting at full baron levels with them then doubling up the character count by hiring a cook, especially when you start looking at religions like Islam where priests and barons both can then have families and 4 wives to add even more characters, on top of luxuria fantasia being an associated mod that uh…adds a ton more characters by it’s nature. Not to mention every revolt spawns 20 characters and then they go and hire a cook as well, so a early medieval age game running to the end suddenly has a huge amount of characters really quick and the barons just fire the cook anyways when a new character gets the barony.

1 Like

Maybe something like how the maidservant lover/ butlerservant lover event works where you get a modifier giving a passive bonus? if you make it stackable as a “skill” to a certain point the liege of the baron can get an event to potentially hire that baron’s cook as their own if they need a cook while incurring an opinion debuff from said baron, with the baron then losing it’s modifier and having to regain it, much like how there are different skill levels in cooking you might just be able to make the modifier associated with that

Little update for how things are going to go in regards to the mod’s development while I’m on my trip. I have two projects going at the moment, this one and a side project for New Vegas that can be found here: Fallout New Vegas Weight Gain Mod

I have a vague schedule for myself to keep track of when to work on what.

On Weekdays: I work on this mod for CK2
On Weeknights: I alternate between the two projects
On Weekends: I work on the New Vegas mod
If I ever get the urge to draw something, I’ll do it whenever I feel like it due to it helping both projects. I easily have the most time on weekdays, so the vast bulk of my time will be spent on this mod.

Another thing to add, I recently got a personal visit from Corona-Chan. I’m fine, I pretty much have recovered already (all I got were mild body aches and a minor sore throat for about three days). Though this might actually reduce the amount of time I have to work on the mod a bit due to other circumstances outside my illness.

EDIT: I also almost have the ability to spike feasts with potions ready to go, so progress is being made.

8 Likes

Here’s an unfinished sketch for a failed magic image for Kitsunes (although I can fairly easily rework it for humans and Nekos). How is is it so far? This image will be clothed in the final version.

EDIT: I made some changes to the drawing @yegloman, how do the breasts look now?

7 Likes

Looks good to me so far. If anything I’d say you should try to angle the breasts so they look more like they’re resting on her belly since the camera is angled slightly to the side of her.

1 Like

That looks better, yeah. Good work

2 Likes

Didn’t have a whole lot of time this week, the person I’m staying with has to stay home for a bit. I did however pretty much finish the sketch. I figured it would be a good idea to ask how this is again, due to how much the sketch has changed since the original image I uploaded. I am not quite done yet, I need to make the ears a bit scruffier and make some parts a little more suggestive. The background won’t be exactly like that, I only put in a few rocks to just get a feel for what I want to do later.

Tomorrow I should have time to work, so I’m thinking of making some events and working on the coding.

Here’s an anonymous poll. Please rate how you feel about the sketch.

• It’s good
  • It needs some work
  • It needs a lot of work
  • It’s bad, start over

0 voters

3 Likes

Okay, quite a sizable proportion of say that it needs work in some way, I’m going to post a separate poll for those that said it needs work.

For those that said the sketch needs work, where exactly does it need work? This is anonymous as well

• The Face
  • The Head (Shape)
  • The Hair
  • The Belly
  • The Breasts
  • The Butt
  • The Arms
  • The Shirt
  • The Panties
  • The Effects
  • The Wear and Tear
  • The Hands
  • Other

0 voters

1 Like

Can I ask some things about the mod?

Sure go ahead, that’s what the thread is for (or, it is now at least) :slightly_smiling_face:

Can you do feederism in game?

1 Like

To a fairly decent extent, yes. The mod is currently not finished, so more feederism content is planned (whether as the feeder or the feedee). The fat fetish trait is the needed to get the most out of being a feeder, and the feedee trait is needed to get the most benefit out of being a feedee.

1 Like

I would like to be a King who is a feeder, to be honest.

3 Likes

Well then I have great news for you, this mod will cater to that pretty well.

1 Like

Had an idea for some of the magic system’s spells, specifically for the demon characters. I’m thinking of making the majority of their spells be locked behind the deadly sin traits. Half demons will be able to do these spells too, but they have to learn how to use magic like normal characters (Half demons would not be able to use the fairy exclusive spells if they learned from magic from a fairy).

Lust - Give either yourself or any lover (has to be lover, not just spouse or concubine) the fetish trait of your choice (fat or feedee)

Lust II (Female, pot belly - chubby range) - Not fat, but pregnant. Reset your weight level to 0 and become pregnant.

Gluttony - Either give random people in your court the glutton trait (low chance of failure), or give a specific person in the court the glutton trait (higher chance of failure)

Sloth - Gives someone the temporary obesity status (you or a courtier).

Envy - A more potent version of the weight transfer spell. You can either give or take away weight level from a courtier or a rival from a foreign nation and add/subtract that amount to your own weight. If the caster doesn’t have the feedee trait, follow one of my heresies, or the Neko trait (Anyone can use these spells if the character learned how to use magic from a demon) you will give away your weight level and add it to the target’s. If you do meet any of those requirements, you will take their weight level and add it to yours. The amount that gets transferred is doubled if you have the temperate trait (if you don’t want to be fat) or the glutton trait (if you do want to be fat).

Pride - Adds a modifier for a year that functions very similarly to the Neko prestige bonus. Gain more monthly prestige, more prestige will be gained based on how fat you were when casting the spell. May also inspire a random, not Neko, envious or lustful, courtier to view fat as desirable and gain one of the fetish traits (envy has the option for feedee, lustful gets fat fetish. If a character has both lustful and envious, they will get a choice).

Wroth - Adds a modifier that counteracts the penalty to your personal combat score from your current weight level (will take a month to kick in, to avoid people using the spell right before a duel).

Greed - Add modifier for a year that increases your tax income. The fatter the character, the higher the return (and chance of failure).

6 Likes

so…would that disable the ability to lose those traits? cause you can loose sinful traits pretty easy if you ignore them for a while on your event options

Probably not, but I could make an additional spell that makes it easier to get some of the sin traits (at random) if the demon character doesn’t have more than three. I would like to make the demon’s spells to be more like a reward for having the traits. They get magic automatically, so I think they need something to keep them from getting too powerful (especially since LF already gives them more powers than most of the races).

1 Like