Crusader Kings 2 - 3.0's weight gain

Question about the mod folder, I don’t have one in the Paradox Folder, and I’m wondering how to get one.

It’s in the game itself if there isn’t one install a random mod from the workshop. Should fix the problem

1 Like

If you haven’t run the game before, be sure to do that as well.

If you have though and are still having trouble, here are the full instructions:

1. Download the mod’s archive
  2. extract the contents of the archive
  3. move the contents of the archive into the folder: “Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings 2\mod” (NOT the archive itself)
  4. open the game’s launcher
  5. open the mod panel on the right side of launcher (it’s next to the dlc tab)
  6. look for “Fatocracy” in the list of mods
  7. check the box to enable the mod
  8. the mod is now installed.

got it, thanks guys for the help

1 Like

one more question, is there a list of console commands?

If your asking for if the game has console commands, yes. You can use them for the mod too, but you need to know the base IDs of what you want to do. Just dig around the mod’s files looking for what you need, unless you had something specific in mind, then just ask away.

alright, thank you very much

1 Like

If your looking for console commands recommend the wiki. Three main ones I use when doing ultra casual are debug mode quickbuild and debug yes men. For the ultra casual if not just debug mode gives you the important bits like event ids and character ids

I cheat it and use:
wealth X (replace X with the amount you want)
piety X (replace X with the amount you want)
prestige X (same as the others)
add_trait traitname (replace trait name with the trait you want and do not type in the asterisks)

2 Likes

My default cheat is to give myself literally millions in cash, then buy all the mercenaries in the game. Literally, I make myself too OP for the AI to ever want to declare war on me.

This allows me to experience what content I want to experience in peace, without the ever present threat of annihilation.

3 Likes

Both LeftHandManGary and madone are correct those are the best ways to experience the content in peace

at this point if it is able to not crash you might want to consider just releasing what you currently have done, maybe some feedback on what you got might give you motivation or serve as a hold off to sate everyone’s appetite for more while you take a longer break, I personally have been wanting to do another ck2 run but this mod is making me indecisive on it since I dont want to start a run and play for a day then have an update drop that needs a full reset to get the full update experience or have it just not work with a new hunting and skill system, but you do you and we love what you have made regardless of it’s status

1 Like

Alright, my trip begins tomorrow. So starting Wednesday, I’m going to be working on the mod nonstop pretty much every day for quite a while (up to three months or so). Sorry for making myself so scarce these last couple months, I’ve been a bit of a nervous wreck since September (I’m sorry if that excuse is starting to get old). I won’t have as many distractions there as I do at home during the daytime. I won’t say how soon the update will come, seeing as I have failed my deadline at least three consecutive times.

7 Likes

Hey bud don’t sweat it, you’re making free content for an old game. Anything you give is a better than expected. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have been leaving a game running for a while and I noticed something, too many damned cooks are lying around especially at the baron level. I feel that much like how baron level characters have an “off map council” maybe switching around how they get their cook options might be useful? Just bloats the game a lot in the late years where every province is sitting at full baron levels with them then doubling up the character count by hiring a cook, especially when you start looking at religions like Islam where priests and barons both can then have families and 4 wives to add even more characters, on top of luxuria fantasia being an associated mod that uh…adds a ton more characters by it’s nature. Not to mention every revolt spawns 20 characters and then they go and hire a cook as well, so a early medieval age game running to the end suddenly has a huge amount of characters really quick and the barons just fire the cook anyways when a new character gets the barony.

1 Like

Maybe something like how the maidservant lover/ butlerservant lover event works where you get a modifier giving a passive bonus? if you make it stackable as a “skill” to a certain point the liege of the baron can get an event to potentially hire that baron’s cook as their own if they need a cook while incurring an opinion debuff from said baron, with the baron then losing it’s modifier and having to regain it, much like how there are different skill levels in cooking you might just be able to make the modifier associated with that

Little update for how things are going to go in regards to the mod’s development while I’m on my trip. I have two projects going at the moment, this one and a side project for New Vegas that can be found here: Fallout New Vegas Weight Gain Mod

I have a vague schedule for myself to keep track of when to work on what.

On Weekdays: I work on this mod for CK2
On Weeknights: I alternate between the two projects
On Weekends: I work on the New Vegas mod
If I ever get the urge to draw something, I’ll do it whenever I feel like it due to it helping both projects. I easily have the most time on weekdays, so the vast bulk of my time will be spent on this mod.

Another thing to add, I recently got a personal visit from Corona-Chan. I’m fine, I pretty much have recovered already (all I got were mild body aches and a minor sore throat for about three days). Though this might actually reduce the amount of time I have to work on the mod a bit due to other circumstances outside my illness.

EDIT: I also almost have the ability to spike feasts with potions ready to go, so progress is being made.

8 Likes

Here’s an unfinished sketch for a failed magic image for Kitsunes (although I can fairly easily rework it for humans and Nekos). How is is it so far? This image will be clothed in the final version.

EDIT: I made some changes to the drawing @yegloman, how do the breasts look now?

7 Likes

Looks good to me so far. If anything I’d say you should try to angle the breasts so they look more like they’re resting on her belly since the camera is angled slightly to the side of her.

1 Like

That looks better, yeah. Good work

2 Likes