Crusader Kings 2 - 3.0's weight gain

The weighing mechanics and clothing system framework are now completed and ready to go. The next thing I’ll be working on is either the cooking and baking leveling methods or the clothing systems flavor events (early stage of temporary obesity, clothing bursting, ruining them from dinner dates etc.).

One thing I should say about the characters that need to check their weight periodically, the event that pops up if they haven’t done so in a while will give them the same weight stress modifier as the self weighing negative results. This in practice means that if they have a weight that is acceptable, they will lose the modifier from not checking as often as they are supposed to. Also, the event will happen more often the longer you go without checking up to an average of every 6 months (average is every 24 months to start with). You will also get the modifier multiple times from this event if you go a real long time without checking. This can all be avoided/reversed the next time you check your weight, but since it’s the same stress modifier you will need a positive or a neutral response (some neutral responses won’t fix it though, it’s dependent on your traits) to remove it, so checking weight could also further worsen the stress if it isn’t satisfactory. If it all gets to be too much, you could always just let yourself go to remove the health penalties, take a prestige hit, and risk picking up some bad habits.

I also finished another drawing (pretty quickly this time), I think it turned out pretty well. One day I will defeat my nemesis, drawing eyes correctly. Just to be clear, I’m drawing these in my “spare” time (spare as in whenever I choose to do something not related to the mod), so it’s not taking up development time to make these Here it is:

How is it? Particularly, how are the eyes compared to the previous picture a few posts up?

9 Likes