Crusader Kings 3: Weight Gain and Consequences

1. What is CBOCBF?
  2. Have you updated the mod correctly? You need to completely delete it, then install again. Just drag and dropping the contents may break things.

For now there’s not a lot of ways to do it, unless it’s your spouse. If they get invited to your feasts, you can try that.

I do a lot of feasts with no decision cooldowns but you need a lot of money for that so I fast tracked the culture that halved feast costs

How do you fatten up your spouse? So far all I have really seen is the candy interaction.

I did remove the old version and install the new one, I’m sure I installed it correctly

Not directly, but if you marry a woman with large appetite or who is gluttonous and/or comfort eater, she will naturally be pretty fat if your court has a lot of food. Then you just keep on feeding her during pregnancy, click all the fattening options in events and throw feasts whenever you can. The weight piles up quickly, and I manage to fatten them up to 200 kg and more.
Also, it seems getting the dynasty of fat men/women is not that hard. You just need to keep breeding people with large appetite, and you will achieve your goals. I didn’t even force feed anyone, but still managed to press the decision for females. I have also almost reached the requirements for the dynasty of fat men, but I’m not sure I want to press it, since I prefer thin men and fat women for my dynasty. I actually have an idea how to implement this, and it will be in 1.4.2 probably.
I did press the decision for the dynasty of great squashers (not in the current version, but I implemented that already), and am now getting free passive dread. Here’s is a pic of my 209 kg emperor, his 165kg wife and 140 kg concubine, along with the screen that shows average weight of my dynasty (90 kg for both women and men, so they basically outweigh an average man by 30 kilos and an average woman by 40 kilos).

2 Likes

By court having a lot of food, is that the food expense in the royal court expansion?

Lots of fun playing this new update, managed to get dynasty of fat men and dynasty of fat women with a genetics program and a little force feeding. One bug I found is when you catch the pantry thief and decide to imprison and force feed them. The decision force feeds them once but does not imprison them or give an imprisonment justification.

1 Like

How does Mange’s CBO get more and more ridiculous to download with every update? I feel clueless on how to integrate all these files - all the sfx folders just wants to replace eachother

does anyone plan on making a let’s play of this mod? I will never be able to buy this game, and even if I could my pc doesn’t support it

Yes.

This is not a bug, more like I couldn’t think of a better way to implement this. I believe you get extra dread from this decision though.

Actually it became easier, it’s one archive now. Just download the archive from mega.nz and you’re good.

1 Like

Is there a way to disable the mods changes to the weight gain speed? I think I prefer the vanilla speeds that were present a few versions back.

small thing I noticed but you might want to be aware of, I did a funny and forced Muslim Arabia to be owned by a 4 year old girl, and 2 years later I checked them to see if she was still good, squashed 37 people to death

Does anyone know anything about game crashes? Mine keeps crashing as the year changes

Is there a way to lower requirements for a dynasty of fat (inset which one here)?

I think that the most recent update to Manges CBO mod did something screwy with how bodies are generated when used in tandem with this mod

Basically the only slider that works properly is the weight one, but all the others are incredibly reduced leaving just belly monsters

I think it has something to do with the genes or something but idk

Sucks to have this post become relevant again, and I know this is a much harder kind of modding than what this mod roes right now, but I think there are people in the community capable of helping out with this. As pointed out above, while the CBO mod does make for nicer bodies overall, the uncertainty of reliance on that mod for this one to work is frustrating, as is that mod’s incompatibility with one the most popular clothing mods (and a personal fav), EPE (Ethnicities & Portraits Expanded).

Does anyone know how to download the mod for xbox game pass? I’ve never used mods before

Assuming you are playing on pc, in the Xbox game app It should tell you how to mod It. At least with Fallout 76 It did…

Yes, you just have to modify the text file “wgac_decision_values” (Weight Gain and Consequences/common/script_values), it’ll be just changing the numbers in those lines:
fat_women_heavyweight_kg = 100 and fat_women_superheavyweight_kg = 150 for fat women;
fat_men_heavyweight_kg = 110 and fat_men_superheavyweight_kg = 160 for fat men.

So I got to the mod folder but when I added the folder it didn’t show up on the mod thing when it says to add it to a playlist