Crusader Kings 3: Weight Gain and Consequences

In the mod folder, do you have the mod’s folder and It’s .mod file? Also make sure that the path in the .mod file is right. Other than being that, I really recommend finding a video instruction on YouTube, because I am in no way a modding expert ( ;–;).

I recently got a couple of ideas for additions to the mod when it updates:

• A more “friendly” version of the forcefeeding mechanic. For your characters that are compassionate, use your diplomacy to encourage prisoners to eat more and pamper them. This would have the opposite effects of stress and opinion, making others respect you for your generosity towards your captives.
  • Not only encourage prisoners, but also persuade other members of your court to eat more as well! As previously mentioned, this would reward characters with a high diplomacy stat.

Just thought I’d throw those out there. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

found a bug, UI does not have a scroll for character traits, so characters with more then 2 lines worth cant be fully inspected in the character, unless something is otherwise broken on my end

that’s because of the base UI and would be unfixable

There might be a UI mod for that, but none that I’m aware of and it won’t be found here.

Hello, sorry for long absence, I’m still alive and remember about this mod. But right now I can’t work on it due to some circumstances. Not sure when the next update is going to come out.

Technically this mod should be playable even without CBO, but the bodies will not look right. It’s kind of a hard situation because CBO has some really important additions to the bodies that I want to use. There’s a trade-off when you have third party dependencies, but in this case it’s justifiable. So we’ll have to live with that. You could try finding the older version of CBO that’s compatible with WGAC.

Lots of stuff can be tweaked in the script_values folder. It should be intuitively understandable.

For the more friendly force feeding, I planned to add an artifact that acts just like that, allowing you to pamper your prisoners instead of torturing them. Or an artifact that doubles down on the torturing aspect and makes force feeding much more efficient. All stuff about feeder/feedee relationship was planned for 1.5, lots of stuff actually, but this is pretty far away from now.

This doesn’t really have anything to do with my mod, but it’s fixable. If at some point my mod will have too many different traits, I will implement that.

3 Likes

Do you plan on restricting it only to prisoners? I feel like the more friendly version could be applied to some close characters too not exactly related to a relationship

I agree. The more friendly version would do well to be applied to characters not exactly related to a relationship. We should also have a decision related to forced pampering in regards to the dynasty of fat women/men. Imagine forcing your daughter to gain weight to make the achievement.

I started working on the mod again for the time being. Hopefully will be able to implement all the features planned for the 1.4.* family of versions.

Also, Caravan and cheddar were right in that a new version of CBO was not compatible with WGAC. However, it’s for the better, because Mange actually implemented a system of different fat distributions. So now there will be way more variation in body shapes (5 different body shapes, from very top-heavy to very bottom-heavy). I also like the new shapes way more, although there is a lot of clipping for superheavyweight characters that weigh like 200+kg/450+lbs. For people who are like 500+ kg it becomes extreme. But I guess we can live with that.

3 Likes

Let’s just say that the game was never meant for characters this big, we should be expecting that :stuck_out_tongue:

Pretty much inevitable, which is the reason I’ve encouraged looking around the community for assistance in forking CBO so it can be tailored specifically to limit clipping issues and possibly even add further minor improvements to appearance, since the gene system allows for incredibly high levels of variance.

1 Like

The more I think about it, CK3 is one of the most transparently moddable games out there in terms of fetish-friendly character design. Adding things like cellulite, lipedema, extra chins, you name it. The hard part will be getting new sliders to mesh with existing ones, but I’ve seen enough from playing with debug tools to be impressed by its potential.

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s right. If you can add new fantasy races like orcs or even dragons into the game, surely you can create more realistic fat people with cellulite and no clothes clipping. But, unfortunately, there are not a lot of modelers in the modding community currently. Probably because there was no need for them in games like CK2 and EU4 (aside from the units). Mange is basically the most prominent one, and he has a lot of stuff to do. I myself don’t really have any experience with modelling, so I stick to the coding side of things where I am in my element. But surely the mod could benefit a lot from having a dedicated modeller contributing to it. Or even some writers to flesh out the events and descriptions and so on.

Can someone help me how to use the mod right? Just got into it

Still need help? I opened this thread just now

Still do. Not enjoying the mod to is full potential

Sure. What problem are you facing exactly?

How do I get to fatten up someone faster?

As far as I know, and also as I am still running 1.4.0.2 …
Multiple variables are there to help gaining weight. The current obvious ones are:
Glutton personality;
The traits Increased Appetite, Big Eater and Abnormal Appetite;
The trait Comfort Eater;
The court food.

Making a specific character gain weight isn’t a thing currently but it’s being implemented. At the moment the gain is mostly tied to RNG or events that can be adjusted via the variables I listed above. The characters you currently can almost control the gain of better is yourself and the one you are married with, but you of course have seen all characters can go up in weight.
If you want to speed things up, you can enable debug and add one of the appetite traits to the character you are targeting. With the planned 1.4.2 features there will be more ways without cheats to do it.

If you are running 1.4.1, you have access to feeding via torture, if that’s something you are really looking for. Also religion is a variable for weight gain here.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I stopped developing the mod because I ran into issues with the new version of Mange’s mod. He didn’t fully port his mod to the new version of the game, so his bodies have a lot of issues, for example everyone is wearing Indian clothes and weight slider’s behaviour is very bizarre. I couldn’t make my mod work with his, and I’m pretty sure the problem is on Mange’s end, not mine. I think he’ll fix that eventually, but currently I lost inspiration to work on the mod, even though I implemented most of the stuff for 1.4.2. It won’t really contain stuff to fatten other people up though (that’s intended for 1.5). Not sure when I’m going to continue working on the mod.

For fattening people in the current version, I personally imprisoned women with large appetite and force fed them, then took them in as concubines and had kids with them. One problem I ran into is that an obese family has low fertility due to debuffs (and my men were also obese due to genetics which I didn’t like), which I already fixed for 1.4.2, but I don’t really want to release a half-baked version with non-functional body sliders. So we’ll have to wait until Mange fixes his mod.

4 Likes