Crusader Kings 3: Weight Gain and Consequences

Just a quick poll, it would be interesting to know how people play this mod and what they want from it.

I prefer to play as a:
  • Feeder
  • Feedee/gainer
  • Both

0 voters

My fat ass pagan king wants fat wives

3 Likes

You will even earn prestige and piety for this, if being gluttonous is a sin. You will get shamed for this, though, otherwise. :slight_smile:
Also it would be a minor challenge for you to get characters with the largest appetites and guts through generations of careful breeding. :slight_smile:
However, there will probably not be mutual gaining flavour for now, and your coffers will suffer significantly if you are gaining yourself in addition to fattening someone else up. So all that gold from raiding will finally be of use :rofl:

Of course it will! For what purpose would I raid beside to buy food for my yearly feasts (love that mod!)

Voting both because I like the idea of making the entire realm fat. :V

1 Like

If you really think yearly feasts are necessary, I could include it into my mod, but personally I think you will have some other stuff to do apart from feasting.

If the entire realm is fat, who is paying for this? :grinning:
I mean the system to make everyone eager to gain as much weight as possible will be there, but there wonā€™t be enough gold for everyone to become really fat. Maybe overweight, now that would be possible. :grinning:

Update: actually, I will make a game rule which adjusts food prices. So that you could have everyone be able to become fat or only the few lucky from the elite.

Heck to the yeah. :stuck_out_tongue:

But yeah thatā€™s just me though, I like the ridiculously unrealistic scenarios when it comes to weight gain.

Oh no you donā€™t need to, someone on the steam workshop actually made that mod and while it hasnā€™t been updated it still works fine and doesnā€™t break with this mod (to my knowledge)

Making this change takes one minute, I wouldnā€™t really call it a mod. :slight_smile:
Also, I may make changes to this activity to bring more weight gain content, so I need to decide whether making it yearly is a good idea, because that mod will be overwritten by mine and will no longer work. It probably is, since if the player has the funds and desire to do it, why not? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know nothing at all about modding but couldnā€™t you add a menu to the mod menu as a choice for people to have yearly feasts or feasts every 3 years?

Would there be a way to use this mod without the LoversLab one?

I could, but I donā€™t think itā€™s necessary. If you think a feast once a year is too often, you can simply not click the button to start it. :slight_smile:

You can use it without Mangeā€™s mod and it should be working, but the visual weight of the character will be way smaller than it should be.

I seem to be having trouble installing the mod. Iā€™ve been trying to copy it into a mod folder in the CKIII files, but am I doing this wrong?

Fair Enough, canā€™t wait for the next update man

1 Like

Did you extract the mod into the folder, just putting the Zipped mod into it will not work, it also needs the .MOD file to get both working properly.

Both the .MOD file and the folder are in there, but itā€™s not showing up in the mods list. I made a folder labeled ā€˜modsā€™ in the CKIII ā€˜gameā€™ files, should I be putting them in a different folder?

You must enable the mods in the CK3 Launcher after starting the game.

Itā€™s not showing up in the launcherā€™s list of installed mods, though. Am I putting the files in the wrong place?

It should not be the game folder, itā€™s:

The Mod Folder in that area