Crusader Kings 3

Oooh this’ll be really awesome! So hyped for this mod! :smiley:

3 Likes

How difficult would adding traits such as fat fetish and feedee fetish be? And do you think potions such as a pear shape potion would be possible with the new body type system?

Also this is an idea for MUCH later on, but do you think custom clothing items would ever be possible? If with just the vanilla game?

5 Likes
  1. Fetish traits are not difficult, because paradox already have “deviant” trait system
  2. Not sure about that yet, because it appears, that body type coding is hidden in assets
  3. Clothing is fine, it is pretty easy to make a custom one as long as you know what you are doing.
6 Likes

Do you have a good idea to handle the fact that one is probably going to die the moment one hit “Obesity?”

It is fairly easy if rather time consuming to achieve at the base game so far, but so far it seems once I hit it the lord usually only survive for up to 1-5 (Sometimes longer but not often) years before dying from it.

Though it might have to do with age too since at the base game it usually takes around 30-40 years to reach obesitiy since “Hosting a Feast” is the best option unless one get lucky and get the “Food Stress junkie” (Cannot recall what it is is called).

2 Likes

You can counteract the health debuffs with health bonuses!

Two ways to do this:

1. Not cheating: Go down the learning lifestyle medical track and pick up all the health boosting traits - they add up! Also, changing the difficulty in the game settings gives your character a health boost as well.
  2. Cheating (much easier+you stay young so it looks better):
    Under steam properties->set launch options add in -debug_mode
    You’ve now got the console unlocked! Press the `/~ key in game to bring it up. There are all sorts of traits you can add to boost your health, with the add_trait traitName command! Also, you can age down your character with “age -number”, where “number” is how many years you want to subtract off your age. The CKIII wiki is great for seeing all the console commands/traits you can get.
4 Likes

Weren’t you also able to become immortal in the second game? They might add some way to make your lord live eternal in the third game at some point as well if it isn’t implemented already. :3

2 Likes

There is a cheat mod that allows you to become immortal

Oh that should be helpful! Is that mod on the workshop?

1 Like

probably, but if you’re willing to do a teensy bit of work yourself you can rig a trait to make whoever has it immortal and just add it through the console or something. as simple as making the trait and adding immortal = yes to it. think you have to specify if you want them to stay at a certain age visually though with set_immortal_age = (age in years goes here), or maybe you only have to use one of them. i haven’t done enough messing around with the files yet tbh

1 Like

Is their going to be male options for character? I ask cause I’m interested in mutual gaining hedonism and it’d be always to have a Blob and a very fat person instead of two blobs in a married couple.

1 Like

Yep, it is on workshop

I am writing gender neutral descriptions for weight stages. So yea, there is a male option.

Also, if anybody wish to contribute via writing additional localization descriptions - go ahead, there are currently 5 stages:

1. Pudgy
  2. Chubby
  3. Fat
  4. Obese
  5. Blob

I wrote default sentences like describing body softness etc, but I do not have time to write additional descriptions.

4 Likes

So I’ve never actually played any Crusader’s Kings games before. I only just got 3 a day or 2 ago due to this topic on the forum and I’ve been enjoying it so far, though I’m still ultra confused about what I need to do in this game. But for now my question is how do I make the characters gain weight?

2 Likes

Presently, it’s a bit awkward. There’s next to no way to intentionally do so, other than by cheating.

Characters gain a bit of weight per feast that they attend, though they have a goal weight that they wish to be at. This is affected by a lot of factors that I don’t know about, but it seems that reforming your religion to include hedonism as a tenet, which makes gluttony a virtue, is helpful, as gluttonous characters, naturally, eat more.

Additionally, stress can build up to the point where they pick a coping mechanism, which can be eating, adding another avenue.

Pregnancy might help? It was a major force for fattening in CK2, but so far, I’ve had none of that sort of event happen.

It also seems that desired weight increases over time, as most characters seem to want to be very skinny until they start reaching 30, though this could be related to traits and such that I’m forcing down their throats.

For additional information, I’d suggest looking at the CK3 Wiki, as they’ve got a lot better idea of what’s going on.

3 Likes

Their is also no real goal for ck3 same with 2. I personally am a warmonger going on campaigns to conquer the world. But you can also scheme to put crowns on all of your dynasty members. Crusader kings most basic premise is to pick a medieval ruler and play through their dynasty. That’s it, no grand story, no real overarching goal, but it’s the stories you make along the way, for instance my cl3 experience is as Matilda of Tuscany and her dynasty, once. Duchess she got elected to the empress of the HRE after she found out she was nominated she killed her friend the empress then ensured her dynasty would remain on the throne by any means. From their her child and grandchild expanded the HRE and eventually restored The Roman Empire. That’s the experience I went through but yours can be completely different

2 Likes

In order to counter this, I added few fixes to the mod:

1. Gluttonous character has default additional weight to target weight, which is only 35. I made it so they will always slowly gain weight without limits. It wont be as fast as it was, but it will be a steady slow weight gain instead until they try to counter it with “lose weight decision”
  2. Weight gain decision I remade will let you steadily gain 1 weight point per month, allowing you to gain 12 point per year. That means, that you will hit immobile blob status in in 8.5 years eventually
5 Likes

I fixed the fat face thing, now there will be no obese characters with thin necks and cheeks. (Oops, I noticed a little mistake near her neck, don’t worry, I ll fix it)

Also, I fixed some animations, so there are much less hand clipping now.

8 Likes

Is this mod available to download yet?

I will drop the link as soon as it is done. I mean, what is the point for uploading raw content?

1 Like

I love it. she looks amazing, like a true SSBBW of medieval history, I applaud you

1 Like