So, Crusader Kings 3 came out just a few days ago, and since we already have CK2 mod developed by failmuseum, I decided to proceed with working on CK3 version.
What we already have:
- Developers kindly added stress overeating, weight gain mechanic and weight loss mechanic
- There is an encoded model auto-adjuster that slowly adjusts character model according to his/her weight.
- There are body-shapes: pear, apple, hourglass, triangle, rectangle.
- If character is over 50 weight points - he can choose to lose weight. If under -50 points - gain weight.
- There are only two weight related traits - obese (weight > 50) and malnourished (weight <-50).
What I already did:
- Weight gain and weight loss options are unlocked by default.
- Additional traits chubby (weight>25), fat (weight>50), obese (weight>75), blob (weight>99).
- Blob makes you incapable of leading armies and runs unique “bedridden” chain.
- Remade female default models.
Default weight can be seen here: https://imgur.com/a/JogUDOA
New weight progression can be seen here:
Triangle body shape (different shapes yield other results, but I am too lazy to screenshot them all. Same goes to faces, there is a neat triple chin face for females, but since it is random, I didn’t get one with this character): https://imgur.com/a/1f1KBzu
- Fixed target_weight - now it will check it every 3 months if character weight changed, instead of default once per 3 years.
What is planned:
- Transfer failmuseum’s CK2 events
- Fix clothes for obese models (right now they are forced to go commando
- “Hedonistic court” event chain - corrupt liege’s court with hedonism.
- More weight events.
- Remake animations (Even default obese animation clip hands through body (gj paradox, lol), so I have to fix it myself
- Add immobile blob model.
I am fixing some bugs, as soon as I am finished I ll leave a dropbox link for the first version of this mod. Until then - feel free to write down any ideas and features you want to be added.