Crushing Force - A fat fur fighting game

I think only Lardo does it as a super.

1 Like

Indeed, that vore tag applies to Lardo. His bite move has EX and super version that go further than just biting his foes. Movelist are included in the download.

1 Like

The download link was updated with a more modern version.

1 Like

Do you think it’d be possible to add a vore move for the other characters? It’d be a cool finisher or a 3 bar user.

1 Like

If it fits the character then I wouldn’t mind. But I don’t plan to add it to anyone else on my current roster.

1 Like

Sounds good, i look forward to future updates!

1 Like

Ahhhh! I knew you were doing something like this with all those fatties! X3 Good luck!

1 Like

Sorry for the lack of updates here. I’m still working on this project and so far 10 characters are completed. If you would like to try it out the most recent build includes my Skunk-Hippo Centaur, Pastilla. She is available now so give her a shot.

Download links on the youtube video’s description.

Please support on Patreon.

3 Likes

I know there were rumors that Pastilla would have a anal vore attack but I didn’t feel comfortable about it during development. So no she doesn’t have one here. She still has an ass vacuum but that will create a wedge effect instead of a vore effect.

1 Like

Latest character is in the works and can be seen here still in a WIP state.

In terms of balance Jumba may seem overpowered at first but doesn’t feel it when I play her. She has strength mobility and health. But a lot of her moves have terrible recovery and she doesn’t have an invincible “get off me” move. Currently trying to decide on what supers to give her.

6 Likes

Game had another update today with the release of Jumba Elephant.

You can check her out and download her on the youtube page.

8 Likes

This is fantastic game so far! The animation is incredible, and it’s for the most part very well balanced. I can’t wait to see further development on this one!
That being said, nerf Aroma

2 Likes

I actually have nerfed aroma but I need some update to make people redownload the characters. So it will probably go up with the next character or something.

1 Like

Infuriates when no movelist in the fighting game.

1 Like

Look in the chars folder, each character has a “characterName_movelist” image which gives all their specials. Doesn’t tend to say all of their supers though, unfortunately.

3 Likes

Wow, Thanks.
But what means QCB, QCF, DP, HP, HK, K, D, ect.?

1 Like

not sure what DP and D is but usually in fighting games
QCB = quarter circle back (starting with down input)
QCF = quarter circle forward (starting with down input)
HP = heavy/high punch
HK = heavy/high kick
P = punch
K = kick
edit: DP could be dragon punch (like Shoryuken in street fighter)

3 Likes

Sorry I’m late, but it was already said. The movelist are in a folder named “MOVESETS” or in each characters individual folder.

1 Like

There aren’t all movements, only specials.

1 Like

I’m not sure I understand. Some of the characters that have special movement options are listed with the moveset. I intentionally only tell one super per character though.

1 Like