Cumm Labs Inc - A Weight Gain & Cumflation Text Adventure (Demo v0.39) *Updated 12/14/19!

:eyes: I have no idea what happened, that version was the first one I posted. Wild.

After some testing, I had to generate a new Game ID in Quest, but I got the file fixed! So anyone with a current save on the game online will need to start over, unfortunately.

Sorry about that!

In the first Hallway, there’s a line.
The Hallway
“Ahem! Okay, we’re moving on, time to check on the Production Lab, to the east.”

But it’s located to the west.

1 Like

I wrote this two years ago, how in the world did I miss this? lol

Thank you, it’s fixed!

the current ending is the upstairs hallway, after the naughty scene with Sue and the HR manager in the upstairs restroom, right?

Correct, that is the current ending. I do plan on picking the writing back up soon, though!

1 Like

Artist for hire ad is up!

2 Likes

Position filled! The new artist is named MissBusty, she’s a highly talented artist that I bought TOO MANY ADOPTABLES FROM, and has shown an array of talents.

You can find her work on DeviantArt:

And on Twiiter: https://twitter.com/MissBustyArt

And just to preview her first piece done for us (that’s her feeding hose):

Full pic is on my Patreon, and I’ll update the main post once I have an actual release to update with, too. But I’m super excited!

3 Likes

the link isnt working for me whenever i click on the play online button it just gives me an error message

Oh man, I’m sorry. Unfortunately that’s a site-based issue, nothing I can do about that one. I tested with other games and the same error came up. We’ll have to wait for that to clear up.

Hey, looks like the error finally cleared!

Looks interesting.
Unfortunaltely the game never starts for me, just remains stuck on the “loading” screen, so I’m unable to give any feedback.
I think that site has more than a few issues. Would you consider uploading an offline demo version on mega or similar?

1 Like

Oh I know, the site’s not great. Lack of funds also limit their server capacity too so… it’s a big oof. I’m working on that, but I have to reprogram it all in another engine, which will happen… eventually. Ideally with the next content update.

In the meantime, I’ve found the best way to play is download the Quest program itself, then download the game (which is already associated to Quest) and play that way.

2 Likes

look on the right hand side of the screen, scroll down, click download, then download quest itself, run quest on your computer, load the downloaded game file. works perfectly.

people need to stop reporting that games on textadventures.co.uk don’t work online and there isn’t a download.

there just simply IS A DOWNLOAD BUTTON (it’s just kind of small)

2 Likes

Thank you, Namad!

Also holy shit, almost 1,000 downloads?? YOU GUYS.

1 Like

Probably helps that the web-based player is god-awful, so downloading is the way to go.

Not to say this doesn’t deserve the downloads.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve basically seen it as soon as SirKata pointed out the download thing to me and immediately felt like kicking myself in the nuts lol

I haven’t had the time to do it yet since at the moment I’m putting my free time towards the WG comic I’m writing on DA, but I will try it soon, I promise! :grin:

1 Like

Don’t feel bad, I didn’t notice the download link on games for months myself when I first found that website either.

I don’t judge!

1 Like

How do you play the game after downloaded for windows cuz it keeps trying bring up notepad for me and that doesn’t let me play the game??

You’ll need to download the Quest program off the same website.

Think I’ll just hope it works with regular cuz this is confusing me and I don’t like complicated stuff

1 Like