Currently Unnamed Expansive Furry RPG - Expansion for Hire?

honestly i’m happy just to know that you thought about putting it in the game, i’m very excited to see how the world of this game is I like worlds created with weight gain as core, it is fun to see the ideas that people create with that in mind

1 Like

So, once I get done with my Patreon stuff for August, I’m buckling down for this project in september. I hope you guys don’t mind the wait with this, this has been a bit of an arduous journey, but I hope to at least make something fun to play.

2 Likes

it’s fine by me just take your time im sure things will start falling into place once it gets going good btw hows the ac

Fixed!

Just in time for fall lol.

Ain’t that just life sometimes?

Giving a small sampler for the cutscenes that you can unlock in the game… So… Yeah lol.

7 Likes

Woof, I’m so sorry that I haven’t updated this - Things got out of hand for me, and yeah, I’m still working on this.

3 Likes

It’s okay, take your time. Make sure that you take enough breaks to ensure burnout is minimalised. <3

As much as I would like to, I’ve been putting it off - I need to stop taking so many commissions and focus on my own projects. I owe it to you guys here who supported me.

2 Likes

Giving some artwork from the game, at this point, all I have left is the final cutscene and then the facial sprites so we can get some expressions in the game.

6 Likes

It seems like you are making amazing pace friend.

I think the hardest part of this game was coming with designs for characters who were originally made for a more modern setting…

8 Likes

Like I say in the tweet - I love the new look I gave Club, she gonna be fun to draw/animate/expand.

Kinda on fire today - image

Getting quite a bit of work done for the game - Here’s cherry’s expressions - Well, the non-expansive ones.

7 Likes

Gosh stuff is looking amazing so far!

1 Like

I know I’m jumping the gun a bit, but this is Club - The main character for the second chapter of this game - If I ever get to it. lol

6 Likes

Finished her design, thoughts?

7 Likes

Looks a bit angry… then again given whats going to be faced (as i know so far anyway) I could’nt blame her. That band looks a bit tight, the one on her upper arm there by the boobs. is it just the hair making it look like that i wonder? Also now that i think about it it looks like something a belmont would wear… damn it brain now im thinking about vampires…

The design looks great especially with her expression. Fighters tend to be a bit more gruff and tough I do love the outfit design as well~

Couldn’t be better Partner.

Don’t tempt me to give her a whip lol.

2 Likes