Currently Unnamed Expansive Furry RPG - Expansion for Hire?

No, there will be other forms of expansion in the game, at the moment I’m focusing on a handful at the moment - Weight gain, inflation and fruit expansion, however, the Main Characters will have muscle expansion too.

Like, here’s an example of one the enemy sprites being inflated.

Pirate1C

For things like Breast Expansion or stuff like that, while I do want to include that, I want to at least get a good foundation done before I do stuff like that.

2 Likes

About the name, maybe “Broken Havens’ Expanders” or “Expansion for hire” would be good options.

I like the second one, might use that.

1 Like

good that you liked the “expansion for hire” title

Could there be possible combos of expansion? Like for instance being fat and also having breast expansion happen?

That would require a lot more programming know how than what I’ve got going on

Giving a couple updates:
First, meet one of the other enemies in the game… Wondering if I should make the slime monsters be expandable, but not sure atm.

May run a twitter pole on that.

Secondly, speaking of twitter polls, I’m running one right now to create three more classes of pirate enemies - I mean a crew of 4 and their captain doesn’t make a big pirate crew.

Top three classes will be made…

And that leads into the third, since I’ve seen a few people include other people’s OCs in their games, I’m gonna open up a raffle for these three new pirate enemies probably next week to have them being a part of the enemy roster (no, enemies aren’t killed in this game, only knocked out).

3 Likes

Had a question that I posted in the technical help for this game, but I figured I’d ask here too:

Is there a plugin or something I can do in order to make the shops in the game be like this:

I always loved the shop screens from Undertale/Deltarune, and while it’s not a deal breaker, I would LOVE to make the shops be this expressive.

Can anyone help point me in the right direction?

I’d also like to change the shopkeeper once you fulfill some of their quests… I think you can guess the reason why.

1 Like

oh hey, your here? i really enjoy your art

Yup, just joined recently. And thanks, hope to get this project off the ground.

And as an update, here’s another enemy for the game:

Probably not gonna update this on a daily basis, but figured I’d keep showing new and newer stuff here.

3 Likes

First class of the next part of the Pirate crew is open right now

It’s possible a little reference to Zurie, Scarlet and Eris?

So, I’m thinking that I’ll be making at least bi-weekly (to weekly) updates on here - And I might change the name of the game (from currently unnamed lol) and get you guys more information.

I hope that’s cool.

1 Like

Next enemy Pirate class - Sorcerer/Sorceress is now open!

I think I asked this before but not in this way.
so a while back you said you were planing to make the whole weight gain and everything as a status affect
know does that mean they are a timed effect. like character lime has been fattened or whatever the effect is. would it take ten turns to go away or X steps outside of battle or is it something more permanent unless you do something to remove it.
another game did this you could eat item that fatten the character and it was marked a status effect but would only go away by taking a item call antacid. mostly some scripted moment could remove it or add weight but those were again a scripted moment

Still working through the details on that.

Here is something close; NPC Dialog Shop

This will be the final OC slot open for the pirate crew, figured I’d go with a battle chef for this one.

1 Like

Little update… And a question.

So, I think I should show what the battle system I’m ‘Aiming for’ is:

As you can see, SIDE VIEW BABY. However, I have a small issue…

And that would be this, as you can see, there’s a second gun popping out at Cherry’s leg… And that shouldn’t be there, so if anyone can help me out with that, I would appreciate any help on that.

Oh, one more thing:

Yeah, your party expands as well.

4 Likes

i want know ,this project have discord?