Currently Unnamed Expansive Furry RPG - Expansion for Hire?

No, not at this time.

Maybe when I get the first chapter out.

OK, i will waiting for it.

I do appreciate the interest, although, atm, I’m trying to get past some hurdles. lol

oh, one more thing i want ask, do you have any background story?

I do have some stuff written down and a general plot line, but I wanna focus on making the assets and getting the program right so I can tailor the story properly to that.

got it, i so excited for a Furry WG RPG, i hope it will a little like “one pice”.

Do you plan to make sizes bigger than what you already have? Like a morbidly obese Cherry or even an immobile Cherry? Also will the fat status in this game be a straight up debuff or will it be a double edged sword like the ‘unnamed stuffing quest RPG thing’ where you lose speed but in return you get extra max Hp and take less damage?

I’m not against the ideas of making levels of fatness (or other levels of status), but yes, statuses will have their ups and downs.
This is all dependent if I can get over some hurdles - Like at the moment, I’m trying to remove the status as well as change the sprite back.

Small update - here’s a group picture of all the pirate crew.

5 Likes

oh my… i can’t imagine they all get fat, juicy and inflation.

Well… They do. They all do.

that’s a shame, i don’t have FUR OC, even a single OC, i so poor at painting, can i get a Character be any one who can help cherry?

Not atm, sorry. I’m good for now with characters.

2 Likes

well, back to work, hope you can finish it early.

Your art is excellent and the game seems interesting. Can’t wait to see the result!

Loving each little update

Thanks, truth be told, I’d been working on it on the side for a while, working on sprites and such, but decided to take it a bit more serious as of late.

yeah I wish I could have helped out in any way, but 1) I know jack shit about programming, 2) I dont have any furry character, let alone anyone that is like…normal. and lastly, I think all my hours are messed up…I just dont think I would be useful enough to help out as even my Ideas suck ass!
also keep up the great work, cant wait until it’s finished

Time for another update:

So, most of the enemy sprites for the battles have been completed, including the last three members of the pirate crew:
Pirate%205%20Mage%20Shona Pirate%206%20Cook%20Kelsey Pirate%204%20Dancer%20Lynn

Obviously not showing their expanded forms:
Another slime monster has been made:
Slime3

And started work on images for the shops:
Shop%20characters%20Skye1 Shop%20characters%20wip1

After the remaining battle sprites are done, I’ll start work on the backgrounds, since I don’t wanna stick with the original textures that RPGMaker gives you - Sides, gives the game it’s own identity.

As for programming, I’ve managed to make it so Cherry can remove her status of being plumped/inflated and get back to being thin.
Learned how to input custom music into the game (at the moment, i’m just using what I can, I can’t do music, and I have no interest in learning at the moment), and maybe have a few other tricks up my sleeve.
Again, I won’t be updating as frequently as I did before, but I’d like to give you guys weekly to bi weekly updates.

5 Likes

oh yeah! is the shopkeeper can fatten too ?

maybe, you’ll have to wait and see.