Custom Crewmember

Not exactly. I spawned human villagers that aren’t naked, even inside the ship itself, and when I used the lard gun on them, they fattened up just fine, even though I had Joliair’s bursting mod applied to make them despawn once they popped.

Hey just trying this out but not sure how to add it. Do I just drop it into the starbound mods folder?

Yep, it goes right in the “mods” folder.

2 Likes

So I made this account basically just to address a fix I found for the teleporters resetting weight. Just install a mod that lets you set custom uniforms for your crew, and then have them wear the “armor”. Here is a link to one that works: Steam Workshop::Crew Customization +

Almost forgot to mention that if you have compat mods for other races, those pieces will also work (ex, you can have them wear taurikin pieces). Not only that however. With this solution your crew gets to also keep their mobility.

Edit: Changed the link to another crew customization mod that actually supports the little sidebar menu thing and also lets you change their equipment (Guns, swords, etc).

1 Like

could anyone fix the problem of npc disappearing?