D.I.E.T. - Did I Eat Today? - 4.30.2024 - Next version (0.25.0) just released!

Appreciate it! Yeah, Gina seems like she could be a bit more manipulative with alternative motives. Nicole is just a feeder by any means necessary ;p

1 Like

FYI - working on this now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This one already looks like she’s gonna be my favorite!

1 Like

And it’s finally out!

5 Likes

Next up, a familiar character gets her own storyline!

8 Likes

I’ve decided to update my demo all the way from Version 0.7.1 up to Version 0.13.0!

That’s 6 more storylines than the previous demo!

I don’t normally update the demo (clearly it’s taken over half a year to do so), but figured the storylines created more recently are a better example of the direction D.I.E.T. is going rather than the earlier shorter storylines.

With that said, if you like the demo and decide to play the most recent content here is how you can obtain access to the current version of the visual novel (Version 0.15.0):

Pledge to either the CB Connoisseur tier ($7/month) or the NEW CB Philanthropist tier ($12/month) which includes - early access to Monday Comics, Wednesday “Erotic” content, Friday One-off/Sequences, and the Visual Novel (FYI - the new CB Philanthropist tier is credited in a Special Thanks section of D.I.E.T.).
or
Pledge to the CB Gamer tier ($5/month) which is only provides access to the Visual Novel.

Check out the updated demo version here!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12DoBOVnl59Qd10w1EEwECSlfb7SAyc8w?usp=drive_link

(Note - currently only Windows Demo has been updated. It’s taking some time to get the Mac version updated).

12 Likes

You hit the download limit on the new folder too, just FYI

EDIT: duh, should have logged in with Goog. Managed to download.

BUT…game freezes when you ask the girl at the coffee shop if you can hang out with her. Music keeps playing but nothing happens. That’s, what, like my second choice in the game and I’m already frozen? Hope this isn’t a recurring thing

1 Like

umm your google-drive account met it’s download qouta for the windows version 0.13.0

I took a look but can’t replicate the issue you’re having. I’ve played through every option of the coffee girl (Holly) storyline. She was the 2nd storyline ever too (old material). I can keep trying, but I’ve ran through that entire storyline choosing all options twice now and can’t get it to freeze for Holly.

Common issue with Google Drive when it comes to the amount of traffic - normally clears up after 48 hours. It’s to stop abuse with Google Drive (such as people sharing movies on it).

If you have a google account you should be able to copy to your own drive and download from there to bypass the limit.
Other than that the uploader can make copies of the same file to multiply the limit with the number of copies, since they should be counted individually. Not sure how viable that is given the size of the game.

It just stopped happening for me. I played that scene 3x and it locked every time, even when trying it after rebooting etc. But I just loaded up the game again now and it’s fine. Only thing I can think of is that I just updated my BIOS (sounds wonky, but it was something like a dozen versions behind Win11 support)

Either way, can happily report it’s not your bug

1 Like

I have question can you make an Android version of the demo update

Just wanted that so I can play on the go

1 Like

I have tried in the past to make it work but havent gotten it running before. Currently, the joiplay app sometimes works but it’s an unsupported format

2 Likes

Oh okay thanks for letting me know maybe one of people or developer can help you but thanks for letting me know can you make an mega demo version of the file because its faster plus save progress for me

1 Like

Well trying to download this demo is reminding me how much I hate trying to download large files from google drive, keeps getting to around 5 gb downloaded then having a “network error” :sob:

3 Likes

Coastalbunny must be very busy haven’t heard from that creator for like 2 days I’m just gonna wait and see if coastalbunny will make mega file version of the demo

1 Like

If anybody have an demo version of the mega file version can I download the file bc it’s taking forever for me download because network error without saving the progress of the download because every 30 - 40 min my wifi flickers 2 seconds but at least if anyone can help me out by making an mega file version of the demo I’m good

1 Like

Sorry I’ve been MIA. Been grinding out the project (this is crunch time for me).

But rest assured, I’ve heard you and the others who have commented about Google Drive’s issues.

With that said, I will be adjusting things soon to include MEGA as an option.
I’m also working with someone else in the community who is working on scripting processes for having different download size options available too. This will help slow down the rate that a file triggers the error rates.

The MEGA for the demo will likely be implemented tomorrow (no promises) but depends on how things go with the current update.

Thanks for standing by and voicing your thoughts on this! Let’s me know where I need to focus on outside of the traditional commitments I have to my Patrons & Followers :slight_smile:

3 Likes