darkest dungeon mod by j8867bbw

8 Likes

info please
so we know what we are getting in to. its a mod for a horror adventure game

2 Likes

It makes the people working the hamlet big fatty anime-styled characters (corrupted versions as well)

Any chance at seeing a few examples of the sprites in this mod so we know what we’re getting into? Asking since some people have limits on the levels of fat they can enjoy, as well as other potential reasons.

3 Likes

here is a link to the original twitter post. it features an image with all the characters (I think)

1 Like

OH! Is this by…? HELL YEAH IT IS! Love their stuff!

2 Likes

As do we all, lol. I was hoping it was a new game myself, not a mod.

I have to get darkest dungeon now though. XD

And I thought it was by them since I noticed and liked their in progress art earlier on.

To be honest, I’ve owned that game for literal years at this point, and I still haven’t played it.

Damn Steam sales, gets me every time.

2 Likes

I don’t participate in the sales unless a specific game I want is on sale because I have very little money.

1 Like

I wish he finaly give us lobotomy corporation mod, which i know he have or at least perfectly capable to make

1 Like

RIGHT?! Those staff outfits (and the fanart based on them) are so cute and cool!

2 Likes

think we could get a skin that uses more the crystal corruption?

This is a pretty great mod overall, I’m just not a fan of the femboy stage coach NPC. Call me a simple man but I only like girls.

Would using another mod to replace the stagecoach NPC conflict with the rest of the models?

(I only just started Darkest Dungeon so pardon my ignorance)

5 Likes

Does anyone still even have the images? Their Pixiv’s gone so the images aren’t around anymore. I know this isn’t too topical to DD, but this’ the only sign of relevance I could find to the post. Were there even any developments on that?

The fatty town NPCs are excellent, I just wish there was a matching set of fatty models for the adventurers as well

1 Like

WHAT?! Their pixiv too?! Fuck! That’s TWO fat artists on pixiv I love gone!

South Korean obscenity laws have really done a number on a lot of creators, unfortunately. Not even just within this kink.

1 Like

hey anyone remember what folder the image was supposed to go in? I still have that and wanted to share the image but I can’t recal where it goes
edit never mind I found it was in a collection of places not just one

a sample image of this mod since some one asked

5 Likes