<DISCONTINUED> Big Fatties - Blueberry mod addon (Joliair's Popping Mod now no longer required)

Noice! Talking about diffrent fruits, whats the diffrence between cherry, pear and blueberry expect the colour? Also any plans on adding more fruits? Mayby make a metal/glitch fruit that makes you much more heavier (as in small size but weights same like an immobile) or mayby an avian fruit that makes you bloat up and be light?

4 Likes

for now, the difference is colour and crafting purposes. each fruit crafted item will give you benefits when you make the consumable drinks. distilling them gives you just the bonus for longer and without the bloating(but they are more expensive to make and/or buy). Making the user have a couple of bottles on them allowing them to choose whether they want short benefits with bloating(and being cheaper) or longer with no bloating(but as mentioned more expensive). In the future I want to make a system similar to the BF weight gain/weight bar for the juices. making it so whether you eat a fruit or get covered in it’s liquid you gain a modifier which sticks with you until you get “juiced”. (removing the modifier and reducing the weight stages) . That’s the concept on paper of course.

(also yes more foods with unique boosts will come, I wanted to make pineapple one but one exists in vanilla. So I could just patch the effect onto it and its recipes.)

3 Likes

Nice, seems cool! Im looking forward to them but take your time

2 Likes

Would anyone know what station is needed to make the distilled Juices since I can learn the recipe but atm cant seem to find where there made.

2 Likes

the kitchen counter is used to craft said juices.

1 Like

Well I did a double check on the kitchen counter and atm I still cant see any Distilled juice so unless im missing another addon or another counter i’m kinda stumped.

1 Like

I see let me check. I might have misplaced the recipe code.

have you made one of each and all are not showing or have you made just the punch?

Ive made one of each and they all showed that I learned it so unless its me not running the popping mod then fair enough on that front since then its me to blame on that but im just curious.

1 Like

If you aren’t running the popping mod, then yes it may not show up as it need the bloating cure from the BF vendor.

Fair enough then its my end so sorry if i worried you or anything.

1 Like

Yeah that’s okay. I downloaded the mod with Joliair’s mod and it shows up in the crafting. I am surprised that the mod works to an extent without the popping mod as I thought I made it a necessity to this mod… Guess you can.

i myself don’t know how to do that…but would you be against reverse engineering the information by comparing and contrasting the difference’s between vanilla and some modded planets? an abandoned mod could be used if this leaves a bad taste on peoples conscious… sorry i know that this is a volatile suggestion but i don’t know how else the info could be obtained unless theirs a forum or something i don’t know about. if you have no qualms the starbound unpacker bat’s can also usually unpack mods… i used to like spawning in things i shouldn’t have like npc weapons and looking for easter eggs.

Personally, I reverse engineer mods and the base game to find out how things work. Where I falter is creating new functions and scripts. As I am not familiar with the game’s coding language and it’s variables. So no, I have no problem.

1 Like

Just to let you know. I haven’t stop making this mod, I’ve just been helping Myantha add something to their Get Used To Fat Mod. In the mean time if anyone want to help out, feel free to say. Some of the ideas wanting to be created are new moon like planets with custom berry/fruit blocks for terrain generation, a non-breathable atmosphere that induces the berry bloats. And anything on the list or what you can think of doing. Extra hands are always welcomed. Thanks for you time and patience. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Just an update.

I’m currently leaving for six days for a break. If you post anything here, I will see to responding as soon as I return. (Also progress with helping Myantha is nearly complete, once returned and checked over, I will continue with the blueberry mod).

Thanks for your Patience and see you all in six days.

Alright I’m back.

I will be continuing to help Myantha put the finishing touches on their mod. Happy to be back on the saddle. :grin:

1 Like

Hey, I was wondering. Would anyone like for the mod to be separated from the popping mod? Cause everything in it works independently from said mod, the only thing I’d have to change is the crafting recipes that include Joliair items like the bloating cure. Would this be good move?

Tbh it would be neat if it was to happen since getting the popping mod isn’t exactly convenient but it would depend if it causes more work on your end though.

1 Like

I could, I would just have to use a substitute Item for the recipes but that shouldn’t be a problem.

You know what, that’s something I’ll do. (Making the popping mod optional.)

1 Like