(Project has been Discontinued. See latest post from me to read why. Sorry and I hope you all understand.)
(Update!) Hello, it’s been a while. But I have a new Update available for the mod. Nothing too major, just a fix for those who wanted to use it on their dedicated servers.
Hi, I’ve been working hard with @Warlynx to produce an addon to Joliair’s Popping mod for Big Fatties.
The idea stemmed from wanting to expand on the concept of the blueberry gum that you could purchase, by adding a new way to get the desired effects from different sources.
As of version 0.4.5 Joliair’s Popping mod is now not a necessity. (Can be used optionally)
Coders Wanted and Artists if your interested in helping message me, extra hand are welcome.
List of things to do: BF - Blueberries ToDo.zip (623 Bytes) If you want send me a message or If your on the Big Fatties Discord don’t hesitate to dm me.
Shout out to @therd1964 for implementing the crops into the generation, future biomes will be incorporated.
Also want to thank community member over at the Big Fatties: Fat Items Server: Starbound Big Fatties: Fat Items - #20 by Warlynx
And a big thanks to @anon68621330 for helping out with when we came across errors in the code.
Currently the mod is bare bones, but we want to implement a status effect multiplier for the future. The idea is when the player is under the berry effect, it will increase the gain for each level of berry the player has.
We are currently looking for coders to aid in implementing script and effects to make this mod the best it can be. So Help is always appreciated.
Other things we would like to implement is the way how the user slowly transitions berry color just like the bubble gum. But currently it’s a straight to color dye.
Big Fatties - Blueberries v0.4.6: [Big Fatties - Big_Fatties_-_Blueberries_v0.4.6.zip (195.4 KB) (Popping mod now not needed… If you want)
(BUG FIX!): Fixed a syntax error with the vending machine. Now you can all have this mod on your own dedicated servers.
- 3 fruits with 4 separate bloating effects
- 3 seed that at this moment can be purchased at the vending machine.
- plants can be found in forest biomes and garden biomes currently
- fruits can be crafted into raw drinks which will give you an extended bloat effect whilst giving one positive effect.
- using a bloating cure can create a distilled version which removes the bloating and gives you the full effect of the positive status
- a craftable vending machine vendor that allows the player to purchase all available items.
- 3 fruit liquids that when interacted causes the player to bloat with it respective effect and a forth liquid when any/all of the liquids mix which bloats the player faster.
Things may be tweaked and changed in each update. Updates will be catalogued.
Fun video demos on what and how things work: GitHub - GlizzoSupremo/DemoReelsBlueberries: Here is where I put my mod videos
Also for Inkling, Lucario, Nightar, Gardivan, etc Race support, check here (Currently on Hold): (On Hold)Big Fatties(WIP) Multi Race Support