DND: Full Fantasy, a lite system involving Weight Gain/Inflation/Expansion + more

oh for sure, more places to talk about dnd the better

1 Like

I want to see the Discord server.

1 Like

Added:

-Rubber Genasi
-3 new feats
-9 new spells

Discord Server:

As a couple of you requested. This link has 25 limited uses as I donā€™t want the server getting too large. Hope everyone has fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™m definitely loving a good portion of what I see! Something I found is lacking information though; the paladinā€™s ā€œpurifying vesselā€ feature mentions recovering additional hit points by eating food and drink, but SRD doesnā€™t have such a mechanic, and I canā€™t seem to spot a mechanic in the doc that details this. Whats the intended rule?

purifying vessel grants additional hit points from eating or drinking, this would include things like a potion of healing, a goodberry from the goodberry spell, or the food created by the heroesā€™ feast spell. The effect is niche for sure but this is intended for the additional class features for any classes with access to spellcasting or that I feel tend to not under-perform in regular gameplay

1 Like

Ahh ok, then that makes more sense! Wish I could comment on a clearer way to communicate that but yeah thats the best way to get it across, thank you for the clarification

No problem! thank you for your enthusiasm on the project

1 Like

If the discord server invite is expired, feel free to direct message me on here for a single use invite link!

This system is building up rapidly. In a few weeks the amount of backgrounds, races, and subclasses have increased significantly.

As of writing this, the document in its current state has the following:

-3 new skills

-system for stuffing, digestion, weight gain, inflation, intoxication, lactation and occasionally muscle growth

-2 new actions: Smother and Vore

-bonus racial traits for 7 base races and a buff to Powerful Build

-14 new races

-5 variants for base races

-a total of 18 new subraces for pre-existing races, and 11 subraces total for the additional races

-7 new backgrounds

-Additional class features for underperforming classes themed around the new systems and content

-A total of 52 new archetypes for each class including artificer

-9 new feats

-A system for armor of various sizes and 6 sets of armor capable of stretching to fit fatter/larger characters

-25 pieces of ā€œadventuring gearā€

-7 new magical items

-A system of hiring coaches, trainers and buying gym memberships to bulk up your characterā€™s muscles by burning fat

-Services for hiring feeders and getting deflated

-Around ~73 new spells

2 Likes

Apparently thereā€™s a new class being introduced in this document called the Cultist. Interesting to see your take on a new class for the system. I might have to look into it.

Anyways, my favorite race from this document so far is the Gallusine, the small but stout humanoid chicken race that can produce eggs over time.

Just wanted to get some user opinions :^) feel free to fill out if yaā€™ll want https://forms.gle/GA48QgM4GhVTRPKM8

2 Likes

Anyone else noticed the new huge sized race, the Veysian? They are stated to have evolved quickly eliminating issues like health problems, poverty and hunger, and more. They also created an illusion plane called Cuo-De-Vey, that they use a set of helm/goggles/headsets to live in while contraptions feed them constantly. In other words, they created the magic fantasy equivalent of a (likely fat themed) virtual reality world. Unfortunately their homes and technology was somehow lost leaving them left to fend in a world that isnā€™t as accommodating to them as the Cuo-De-Vey world. They generally kept those tools they used to enter the Cuo-De-Vey world as trinkets, and some use it as spellcasting tools as well.

The Veysians are described to have gotten huge due to their lazy habits, in both height at around ten-eleven feet tall, and body fat amounts in which their bodies are mostly made of fat, and have gained enhanced health that allows them to last significantly longer than an elf. However their heavy use of their Cuo-De-Vey world in dark spaces have made their vision adapted for darkness, having dark vision and sunlight sensitivity. They have purely black skin that shimmers and faintly glows a gray color. They have large white eyes and hardly any hair, only having short hair on their head and some eyelashes (possibly not even eyebrows, and possibly no facial hair or top hair).

Anyways the 10-11 foot tall average height suggests they must be so fat, they are massively wider than they are tall, in order to fit the huge size classification, but this isnā€™t specified in the racial details. Also due to their huge size their fatness tiers are worth 400 pounds, compared to the medium characterā€™s 100 pounds, or the small characterā€™s 50 pounds. Seems like a nice idea so far. Maybe Iā€™ll consider making a character using this race.

1 Like

Actually as a huge race each fatness tier is worth 400 pounds. Also if anyone is worried about balance they receive some penalties such as:
-15ft walking speed and a penalty to any speed increases they gain
-a -2 to Dexterity
-as a huge creature they need to eat 48 Mass Points of food a day (and are penalized if they donā€™t eat at least 96 a day)

This is also subject to change though, weā€™ll see how it goes!

2 Likes

The main issue Iā€™ve been hearing on my server is that thereā€™s a lot of people interested in playing, but not enough people with similar schedules whoā€™d like to run games. According to a couple people the document has apparently reached 323 pages! To maybe help encourage more people to DM Iā€™m going to start focusing on adding dungeon master-focused content like monsters and curses. Hereā€™s a fresh invite for anyone looking to run games: DND: FULL FANTASY

2 Likes

Hey Iā€™m interested in running Full Fantasy but the invite is expired, could a fresh one be put up or is the server too crowded?

bumping this, absolutely love the system and would love to see whatā€™s going on

Also, if you plan on running Iā€™d be down for a ride?

Iā€™m having some technical issues w discord but Iā€™ll have a fresh invite up in a bit

Alright here it is, it has 10 uses: DND: FULL FANTASY

Feel free to dm me for a fresh link