DND: Full Fantasy, a lite system involving Weight Gain/Inflation/Expansion + more

Hello, I am reading through the document right now, and I have to say, it is pretty awesome, I certainly wouldn’t mind playing it. But sadly the Discord link has expired, could you provide a new one? Thank you in advance!

Do you have a discord link which isn’t expired ?

Hello I have been reading the documents and I’ve been searching for a expansion dnd session to join I’d love the fresh discord link if I could

On behalf of Mallow, here’s a brand new invite good for 100 uses and lasts forever!

There have been a lot of content updates since the last one mentioned. I think it’s on 420 pages or so now. Mallow is having issues logging in though so she couldn’t post the link herself.

Never played roleplay of this type
The mechanics also seem a bit complicated(Or im just too dumb)
Does this only focus on characters that want to grow or is there room for characters that prefer to watch and support others to grow?

Don’t know if you followed the link, but the short answer is yes to your question.

1 Like

There’s a lot more content in the book now, several prestige classes, new races, new feats, and rules for the fat that your characters are carrying to affect them physically. Some of the new races include one inspired by the tanuki yokai, another based on the selkie myth, and one that inherently has a belly maw. Which one of the races is your favorite? I think it is still the Gallusine but the Bake-danuki race is a nice concept and I like how they can effectively use their belly as a drum instrument.

Haha! I have now figured out how to get back into this account (again) (thanks google/sarc) there has been a lot added to the document, I don’t even know how to put it all here but broadly speaking, eating mid-combat has become more useful and there are new mechanics like cuddling, hibernation and “dark lipomancy” that give people more uses and advantages for gaining weight and ways to manage it (alongside biting the bullet and brushing with magitech stuff to make giant mech platforms for the stubborn warrior that doesn’t care that they’re too heavy to charge head first into danger anymore)

Development has slowed for the time being as I focus on some personal stuff but the plan is to pivot to spells, monsters and stuff for the DM to use since players are drowning in class and race options.

Here’s a fresh invite link! DND: FULL FANTASY

1 Like

BTW, we currently have a new game looking for players. If you’re open for Mondays at 7PM EST, come on over and let us know!