don't know if there is still a link here for this but here is boundless

Thanks a ton! I’ll definitely check out a few and mess around. Becoming a planet sounds fun, lol

For those still a little confused about what happened to Leupai, I used to be in their Discord, and was subsequently banned from it… For having differing opinions from Leupai. At least, that’s my understanding. In my experience speaking to him, he seemed very emotionally fragile, unresponsive to criticism, and overall seemed almost toxic to me. At the same time though, he had a extremely large idea base to pull from, having all this lore he’s thought about locked up in his mind. I recall someone attempting to make a wiki for it with all this information, with ‘loremaster’ being the term used to describe them.

Overall, I got the impression that this entire universe is their baby, and they don’t take kindly to anyone attempting to put their own ideas into the mix. However, respect where respect is due, it’s their universe, and they have the right to pull support from an idea… no matter how disappointing it may be.

3 Likes

Helenes/Daedlans remain the best part of the game.
I’ve had the most success with the 0.2 Image prerelease dev-3 version, but it has a wonky save system that leaves much to be desired, one save then I can’t save again. Can anyone vouch for a better version that still has the semen demons in it along with the mound/donsair system? The mound/donsair system lets you play as a feeder instead and it seems this along with many other good parts of the game got gutted in the “newest” version in OPs link, what a waste.

Edit: Seems that IT IS possible to get into the mound/donsair system still, you just have to craft a shovel, a step that wasn’t in earlier versions.
Still haven’t discovered the method for the player character to get the Helene race though, it used to be getting Helenotoxins a high amount and making sure you don’t get the Leupai (The Gastrodon looking things) transformation from Miratoxins. Memory serves that if you get stuck with that TF and don’t want it you may as well reload or start over since it overrides pretty much every other race and it’s something you’re stuck as and I consider it the “other losing condition” to dying.
Don’t want to play as a 3 eyed mutant.

1 Like

Which would you say is the best/most complete version?

It’s a little hard to guess because I haven’t played any of the versions a lot, but I’d definitely say the 0.2.1 Hotfix Unstable, since it seems to have a lot of customization features and even some extra content without having a lot of content removed (like in the Genesis update), but it doesn’t have enemy images. But of course, if you don’t mind not being able to see what the enemies look like, I’d consider this the most complete version.

4 Likes

I don’t think it’s weird to have a fetish game without sexual content. I’m sex-repulsed, the only thing that turns me on is fat.

11 Likes

The site just went down

The site is up again, crisis averted.

I think I broke the game when I hit 100 in the belly stat.

too vague I need more information if I’m going to help you.

wait really? would you mind dropping a link to it? i’ve tried to search for it and nothing is coming up

Man, it’s been ages since i’ve looked. i can’t find their account anymore, so i think that got deleted, too sadly

https://venturega.me/boundless/latest.html

2 Likes

Is there another link for the latest version with pictures? i remember the others had them in it.

That is the latest version, it was discontinued because the modder and the original creator weren’t able to see eye to eye.
If I’m wrong about it being the latest version then my apologies, Its the latest version of which I’m aware of.
This is also the first I’m hearing of it ever having pictures, I’m going to assume that the pictures were removed because of the discontinuation, as I never knew there even were pictures.

If i remember correctly, you could download a folder in this page with all the links to previous versions, and they had two variants: the one with images and the one without them.

do any of yall wanna try to revive boundless? I mean, ventureguy’s github page has the code for the origina boundless that we could probaly fix up…

4 Likes

I would love to see it revived, but I don’t have the skill to do it myself

1 Like

I second that, Can someone either remake it or perhaps somehow get permission improve upon it?

thirdly, we would obviously need to get this topic more attention otherwise no one will see this D:

I doubt that anyone would get permission to add to it, the original author kinda went MIA and before they did asked the last person who was working on it to stop because they were adding sexual content, which I imagine would be a major thing people here would want added.
Not sure why it would need to be remade, the link still works, you can play and download the game to your hearts desire.

1 Like