Welcome to Dungeon snacker!
It is a short dungeon crawler, where you will fight your way through a forgotten food reserve, now plague by surprisingly delicious looking slimes! Do your best to plunder every bit of food from these slimy rascals to obtain the best rank… Fearless Snacker!
Beware, as you have to treck back to the entrance once you reached the opposite side of the dungeon!
The food you obtain in combat can be eaten at rest areas (indicated by a little fire icon on the map). Simply press the slot with the food you want to ingest and gain some progress toward the next level! upon leveling up, you will gain stats and health! So be sure to chose wisely the order of your rest area’s meal!
Download Dungeon Snacker here!
Download the revised version here!
- added combat preview to understand how much damage you do and receive. (broken attack calculation! wait for next version!)
- added difficulty setting, set to the revised difficulty as a baseline.
* Lower general scaling for revised difficulty
* Set Slime’s defense lower to help with combat variety.
definitive version v3
- fixed and adjusted the attacks! plays the same, but now you can pack a punch!
- removed a game breaking bug that caused the game to crash when hovering the defend button at the end of combat
I cannot thank enough everyone for how the game looks now.
I wish all my luck to LordOfGee who had to deal with Covid related stuff during the jam.
I also have my gratitude to Rusfish for his last minute help of massive degree. Without him, the game would look like patchwork.