Eat the Dungeon Bug Thread

There’s basically no time I am available for talking, unfortunately.

I need to know the anwser to my last question in my previous post, it would help a lot:

i do press exit when i finish the level cause what else is there to do other than press exit

i tried clicking on a character at the end of a level and i gave me the next level is that what im supposed to do and not click exit

cause if im not suppose to click exit at the end of a level then why is that the only option
can there please be a next level button

This is an oversight on my part, I apologize. The exit button was added recently to exit the level early if you had a sub-optimal party. I have disabled the exit button when the level is completed to prevent this. Thank you for your help on this!

Does anyone else’s game take awhile to load? It doesn’t even show me the title screen.

1 Like

There’s a lot of assets in the game right now, and I haven’t made a proper loading screen yet. So sometimes it takes a while, and it loads things in a pretty arbitrary order

I have found an odd one. Ive been really enjoying the game so far, it being so addicting, Ive gotten every unlockable and its been going great. However, I have been getting real lag spikes when starting the game on my phone’s duckduckgo browser. They haven’t been happening before, Id say its been for around a month, but the main issue is that I found an exploit to be able to take down even the harder dungeons in a stupid way. I was just grinding on milk dragon and cause of lag spike I didnt bring a priestess or paladin causing me to grind through one attack at a time at the milk dragon. I had started trying to use the items i brought against the dragon but i only brought the dagger, sword and wand, but during what seemed like either lag spikes or glitches if I kept dragging one item to a target fast enough it delt damage, and a lot of it, one shotting most regular enemies and taking chunks out of the milk dragon. I didnt have the item that could hurt the milk dragon so this weirded me out even more. It could of been the lag, or it could of been my end, but this allowed me to clear rows in seconds if they didnt contain a faith damage only enemy type. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thanks for informing me about this. What type of phone are you playing the game on?

1 Like

Ive been using a galaxy s7, so not too old of a phone, along with duckduckgo app. If it was because of my phone not being capable, it still confuses my why items that usually dont deal damage against that enemy type delt damage.

1 Like

This is most likely an error with the duckduckgo app, but knowing the phone can be useful information

1 Like

Alright. Hope I could have help. I’d love to support the game in any way I can. Its been really addictive and easy to pick up. Good luck!

1 Like

I just found a bug. You can quit the tutorial and automatically unlock the bard.

1 Like

ez pickins for beginners

1 Like

I cannot see anything at all. Plain black screen with just 2 words on the bottom.

1 Like

What device and browser are you using? Are you waiting for the whole tab to finish loading? (it can take several minutes) Please post a screenshot of what you see, and if you can access the developer tools, post what errors you see

Yeah so uuuuuh sorry for bothering but i never played an internet flash(?) game so I thought there was a bug or something while it was actually my very slow internet connection. Again, sorry for bothering for nothing.

1 Like

No problem! The game really needs a proper loading screen now, I just haven’t gotten around to it yet

When fighting against the zombies they will of course deplete a character’s weight. However if a character overall lost more weight than they gained in that battle, when they receive the weight multiplier for getting a good grade they will instead lose more weight. This makes it possible for a character to have negative weight. Extracting the weight from this character will cause you to lose points as well.

1 Like

Thank you for posting this!