Eat The Dungeon General Discussion

5 Likes

okay fine here

8 Likes

Now those are Great Pillows :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

would i be insane enough to try and get everyone to 1 million weight?

4 Likes

6 Likes

once you hit that 300 speed for all characters its fairly easy, the supports are the harder ones tho

3 Likes

So What will be in Story mode in ETD? :thinking:

4 Likes

Dialog boxes mostly. Maybe character portraits with them

4 Likes

hmm it will be cool to see some talking and portraits :slightly_smiling_face: :grinning:

3 Likes

The game won’t load on my phone while using chrome. I’m using a Android.

1 Like

Please take a screenshot of what you see

1 Like

It’s just like this and it never loads no matter how long I wait.

2 Likes
  1. When was the last time you were able to play the game successfully?

2. Try Eat The Dungeon!, which is a slightly older version of the game. Let me know whether or not it works for you.

1 Like

I played it the day before I posted. It stopped working when chrome updated.

That link isn’t working either.

2 Likes

This is gonna be tricky for me to track down because my only Android device died some time ago. I tried loading the site with my iOS device to see if its a mobile thing, but it worked fine. I’ll have some time later in the month to dig into this but since I can’t reproduce it it’s gonna take me a while.

In the meantime:

1. What android phone do you have exactly?
  2. This isn’t likely to work, but its worth a shot: try deleting your browser cache for bewilderedgames
  3. If you really want to, you can try to remote debug the site to find what error messages are in the console, if any. The instructions are here: Remote debug Android devices - Chrome Developers It can get very technical very quickly so if you don’t feel comfortable doing it then feel free to ignore this.
1 Like

Thank you for your help.
I’m using a LG Artisto 2.
I’ve already tried clearing the cache, but I’ll try it again.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info, I’ll have time next week to work on this.

1 Like

Just for reference Bewildered, game is working just fine for me on my phone (Chrome 96.0.4464.92, Android 11).

2 Likes

Thank you, that’s useful to know

1 Like

Read the post here on Patreon: www.patreon.com/posts/60040337

Hello, first of all I gotta apologize for no updates the past month, my day job has been absorbing all of my time. Fortunately I will have time in the last week of December to catch up.

The story update will be quite a lot of work due to having many unique art assets and having to write dialog. I will probably not finish it all in that last week, but I will post everything I complete up to that point. I will finish out remaining story content in weekly updates for the first few weeks of 2022.

In the meantime, this is the current mockup of the dialog sequence!

Thank you for your patience and please look forward to the next update on approximately December 29th!

12 Likes