Eat The Dungeon General Discussion

Not only that but they’re slated to get even bigger the heftier she gets~

1 Like

I wish I could vote. I’d pick either the goblin or the milkmaid. This game desperately needs a full non-human.

3 Likes

well you’ll be happy to know that these hips are fucking inhuman
god DAYUM you could build a house under that

3 Likes

I would like to pop in just to say the Sword Dancer’s sword is an urumi. A flexible Indian blade whats use can best be described as ‘terrifying’.

Case in point.

Also, kind of rooting for the Dragon despite bias towards the Urumi dancer for a couple of reasons.

1. She has a slightly matador-esq design with that cape, which has always been aesthetically pleasing.
  2. Alarune has had more than a few characters almost win, only for them to lose at the last minute, and she’s never had one successfully voted in. Comparatively, Erill’s won most classes and even I won the Illusionist. Near as I can tell, she’s one of the people who has been submitting designs for longer than anyone save for Erill. Reckon she’s long overdue for a win.
3 Likes

Me: Nah there’s no such thing as whip swords in real life.
“Sees video”.
Also me: Okay I am scared…

2 Likes

Sword? That thing’s a damn flail or whip not a sword. x.x

And I’m with you, Alarune deserves a win at this point

2 Likes

I hope Idol or Dragon wins but if Milkmaid wins I won’t think it’s bad :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

So just too not jinxed it, Whos in the lead and in 2nd?

1 Like

Belly Dancer and Dragon are both fighting for the top spot

4 Likes

Don’t Worry, Lady Alarune’s Dragon will Win the Final vote so don’t lose Hope :wink: :blush: :hugs:

2 Likes

I agree. :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

what an unexpected outcome id have though the milkmaid would be battling for top spot tbh

2 Likes

I thought she was among the possible winners because people were complaining that there weren’t many characters like that

1 Like

Oops that’s wonderful, in that case I hope the Dragon Girl wins.

Is Milkmaid a cow or a goat?

1 Like

The milkmaid is a goat

1 Like

Important changes to patreon rewards:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/56679466

Things at my hectic day job are getting even more hectic! Eat the Dungeon updates will be fine but I have to eliminate some patreon rewards. If you are a patron please read the post and re-evaluate your pledge level in response to these changes

2 Likes

By looking in the Comments here and DA, I think Dragon And Belly Dancer are going to be in the final 2 really Easy.

1 Like

Don’t Worry, Lady Alarune will pull on a win if not, we will still love Shante’s Cousin even she is a human :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

…but it’s just a human with horns and a tail. It’s not a dragon.

1 Like

i know she not a dragon, But i think we need to give Alarune a chance in this poll and her art did not won all day so let us give her some Love And Support so she can win this poll for once. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs: :blush: :wink: :relaxed:

3 Likes