Eat The Dungeon General Discussion

Just a quick question about Goth’s shovel:
Is that Markiplier’s tactical shovel?

1 Like

Initially, the idea for the design was ‘Gravedigger’. Ended up being changed to Goth when the idea ended up being incompatible with the character getting fat (mainly the prospect of her being some form of undead), but kept the shovel because ‘unusual weapon, good reason to keep it’.

But; Sure! Why not? She could easily be a bit of a gamer when she thinks no-one notices.

3 Likes

i wonder if there will ever be enemies that debuff support abilities like heal

1 Like

decided to try and make new enemies, i guess
(i am not good with limbs)

16 Likes

These are really good, they fit the game’s artstyle perfectly.

3 Likes

Multipliers would be a good way to differentiate the characters without too much hassle, or think this is really interesting.

Probably not any time soon

Whoa these are super cute ! Great work!

3 Likes

thank you! i was surprised that this game didnt have any chocolate enemies yet, so i tried making one and then made 2 other enemies cuz why not.
The hardest part in making these was getting the backgrounds for the food types

2 Likes

ok i wasnt completely satisfied so i slightly remade them to fit the art style slightly better

13 Likes

This is your last chance to vote for your favorite design! Patrons can vote here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/69865205

13 Likes

Thicc Harvester for the win Baby! Come on Harvester! :star_struck: :smile: :smiley:

But the Goth has so many belts (and a corset) to pop as her gut expands…

5 Likes

hmm let’s see Goth Music or farm Music hmmm :thinking:so what’s the vote score?

45% VS 55% in the Goth’s favour with 93 votes.

Well in that case: Go Goth Undertaker Girl! :star_struck: :smile: :smiley: :blush:

we still have a few days folks, things can swing back around.

4 Likes

If this was any other vote, i’d be team goth, but i’m shocked you guys don’t want to see someone who starts off as thicc then gets bigger.

well in the end they will most likely end up at similar sizes so it doesnt matter all that much

Hey new to this game but I am loving it so far. Was just wondering how I unlocked the character in the middle, no level seems to unlock her and I am scratching my head trying to get her unlocked. Shes the one that with the full board AoE

Have you played all the levels and looked at all the rewards?

you unlock her by beating haunted house and getting a ‘B’ or higher

to unlock the haunted house, beat spooky path.

here’s an image so you can see where they are for ya!

1 Like