Eat The Dungeon General Discussion

Be any chance do you plan on implementing a higher ranking than S? On some of the levels I’ve managed to get times like sub 30 seconds and that’s about half of the time needed for an S.

1 Like

I should say, it’s cool to see a dev that really gives a shit about their work and interacts with their player base as much as you do. It gives me confidence that this will continue on, becoming something truly great.

3 Likes

Eat the Dungeon: Sixth Adventurer Poll!

Its time to vote for a new adventurer!

Patrons vote here:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/sixth-adventurer-31374946

I don’t have any plans to do this right now

Thank you lol, I try to answer everybody

1 Like

The bard and her belly in the title is SO CUTE!

2 Likes

The only thing missing is the sound, but I know it will come in some future update, i must admit this new screen is great. L[T]/

1 Like

Ah yes, going even faster in dungeons owo, petition to make the speed multiplier continue instead of having to click it everytime?

1 Like

Thank you hahaha

Sound is now planned to be part of v0.8 and v0.9

Whoops I had intended this to be the behavior, I’ll have to fix this

So about the 6th character poll, I’m not a patron which means I can’t even view the characters that could be added to the game, and it’s kind of bothering me. I’m justing wondering what the possible character additions are, as I’ve still been enjoying ETD quite a lot and want to see where it goes from here.

1 Like

Check out Bewildered-Angel’s DeviantArt, you can see updates about the game as well. This even includes the voting polls and who could be added.

1 Like

Whoops it did not occur to me that there was no easy link for non-patrons to see the options, sorry about that

Here’s a link to the post on my deviantart:

1 Like

i can’t get on deviantart. what are the options?

1 Like

Oye amigo me encanta tu juego es muy entretenido aunque me gustaria que en algun futuro lo traduscas al español por favor

1 Like

this is what he or she said
Hey friend I love your game is very entertaining although I would like that in some future you translate it to Spanish please

1 Like

Here’s an embed. If you want to have it removed, Angel, I will.

2 Likes

Gracias por traducirlo

1 Like

Fairy Illusionist! :green_heart:

3 Likes

Looking at the options, it’s either Illusionist or Knight, though Spellblade and Engineer are also interesting.

1 Like

Just some of my thoughts on the character options:
Barbarian: seems like someone who will give thief a lot of competition. She won’t be able to attack with sneak and will (presumably) have a lower attack timer, but will can attack an entire column (or maybe row, I get them mixed up, the vertical one) in one attack.
Knight: looks like a mix between priestesses offence and warrior’s ability, shown by the ability icons(? I don’t know what they’re actually called) .
illusionist: with being able to attack with magic and sneak, and seemingly being able to pretty much attack every enemy in the room at once, just seems to be a better witch, and overall seems to be potentially very broken.
Monk: just seems to be a character that can attack with sneak and faith considering that, I’m assuming Monk with have some other kind if ability that hasn’t been shown yet.
Spellblade: Seem to be a similar case to Monk, someone who can attack with weapon and magic, and will probably have some other some other ability
Engineer: shield and boost? So this is another support only character similar to Bard. On that note, engineer can seemingly protect others from enemy debuffs and also increase their attack power.

1 Like

Hm- looking at Engineer’s kit… That doesn’t mean AoE buffing, does it?

Otherwise, idk why you’d use them over Bard. Block just doesn’t seem as useful as Heal. Both do the same thing, but Heal can be used in response to an attack.

Illusionist looks like Witch but with 10000x more overfeeding problems, especially with any buffs.

Monk and Spellblade look like different flavored thieves, and Knight looks like a different flavored Warrior.

Barbarian might be interesting, but now that I think about it it’s like an Attacking Witch with a different shape and no range.

Guess we’ll see what comes of it. =P

1 Like

I’m kind of biased towards anything engineer related.

1 Like