Eat The Dungeon General Discussion

I’d love to see the engineer in the game!

1 Like

I’m rooting for Barbarian!

1 Like

Despite this not being the actual vote, I do admit the Fairy Illusionist sounds interesting from a character standpoint, but the Engineer sounds fun from a gameplay aspect. Although having another Support character doesn’t sound ideal from a timeline viewpoint. What’s needed is either another AOE/backline dmg or another with sneak dmg, IMO.

1 Like

Fairy Illusionist is good pick, best to relay the witch less for it. since she is only one do magic,

2 Likes

Spellblade seems neat just to get some single target lightning in the mix. The knight seems more like a paladin with the holy damage though.

1 Like

Thank you! But translation is low on my list of priorities right now. I’m not really sure where to start on that lol

Yup

That’s true, lol

my vote doesn’t mean much, since i can’t be a patron(otherwise i would, I promise you!), but i vote either illusionist or spellblade.

1 Like

also, take a look at the full circle Charolette(the Witch) made.

2 Likes

I really love the idea of illusionist having a 9 tile attack, but if engineer gets added there will be 2 buffing characters, couldnt this mean infinite power if they keep boosting each other? >_>

1 Like

UNLIMITED POWERRRR!!!1!

(Body unclear? I’ll show you an unclear body!)

1 Like

lol!

I’d probably do something, like make it so only the strongest buff is active

wouldn’t it be a waste of time to buff the buffers to buff someone for one super strong attack? because if it is then you can just have it as a fun thing you can do

Maybe! Though now that I think about it more I don’t think there’s really a problem gameplay-wise with two character buffing each other to a large degree, since that takes time to build. It’s not really extra power for free

Anyway! The new adventurer is the Spellblade!
And the new adventurer is the Spellblade!

Patrons can vote here:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/spellblade-poll-31521316

And here’s an embed of the options:

6 Likes

Ooooh, the idea of a fat dragon girl being a possibility is pretty interesting.

3 Likes

Dragon girl looks to be a good girl

4 Likes

While I unfortunately can’t be a Patron at the moment, I would definitely vote for the Dragongirl.

1 Like

I vote dragon girl! She looks like an ice addition!

1 Like

Personally, I really like the nerd design. If i used patreon i’d vote for that design

3 Likes

Well I can not afford be a patron, but my vote go to the Dragongirl.

1 Like

I’m a little disappointed at the options in terms of how they’re presented. The scavenger uniform looks most like what I’d expect for a spell-blade though it’s not going to compete with a scalie option. OTOH the dragongirl’s body confuses me; are its arms and tail larger than its torso?

If I could, I’d suggest a mix of options. Nerd as a Kobold-type would be pretty neat for example and I’d vote for a dragonborn-esque character in the scavenger kit over the other options as they stand.

3 Likes