Edypos

Thank you, mah man. I really appreciated that.

4 Likes

I’m just going to say that Turbo isn’t alone in this sentiment. Just keep us posted as developments happen. That’s enough for me, at least. =)

5 Likes

We’re Live: The new EDYPOS version is out!

Thumbnails

Get it now: Edypos (Deception Edition) by ShinDirafeh

17 Likes

Did I forget to mention that there’s more than 20 meals you can cook?

12 Likes

Oh wow, I was just looking at this the other day on your DA page and wondering if you were still working on this. The art looks great and the screenshots seem to show a deeper combat than most games, downloading it now to give a whirl.

2 Likes

ShinDirafeh, can you make a mac version and I will test it out. The mac people can resolve the “open” issue by the following:

Below is how people on macs can resolve the issues you ran into:

Some of this issue can be resolved by going into the Mac’s Settings->Security & Privacy->Under the General tab->select App Store and Developers

This only resolves part of the problem. The rest can be done by opening a terminal window and typing the following:

chmod +x "/Applications/nameofapp.app/Contents/MacOS/nameofapp" , adding sudo at the start if needed.

To universally open it up do:

sudo spctl --master-disable

2 Likes

YYYYYYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Jeez, I was just reading the MGE and thinking of this game too lol

Quick Question tho; How do you pacify enemies when the “X looks like it’s open to Peaceful talk” thing shows up? Can’t figure it out for the life of me

Still tho, Super excited!!!

You have to go far enough in the story heh. Sorry for the confusion

All good! Just thought I was being stupid and missing something :stuck_out_tongue:

You got like a Ko-Fi or somethin mate? I’d love to give ya a few bucks for this masterpiece

2 Likes

I do, here it is:

Thank you, I appreciate it :heart:

2 Likes

…so i wanna ask, and i don’t mean this to be taken rudely, but this isn’t the final version and you’re still working on it?

Of course! Can’t just leave it like that!

actually, one thing i want to add, it seems like combat text goes by WAY too fast, so it’s hard to get a read on what’s happening

This was really enjoyable. The hand drawn aesthetic for the maps and all of the UI really sets it apart from a typical RPG Maker game. You seem to be really skilled at programming in that engine, there’s a lot more advanced and customized stuff than I’ve seen before. Is the town area the end of current content or am I blind on where to proceed next?

I really like the silly puns and references, it didn’t fully click until I ran into a boulder lol. Great job on everything!

3 Likes

so there is a bit of pokemon where you can get some of the monsters to join you?

….no you just met key monster like the shapeshifter join you. As it like they are one of the kind.

ahhhhh ok then thanks for explaing that I havn’t gotten that far

Thank you, I really appreciate it. The timeskip, aka Chapter 7 is kind of a preview of whats to come in the future.

So beyond the first 2 “locales” the rest of the game is to let you freely walk around to backtrack to the other areas in the world while recruiting feras for the town.

Talk to Deci to check how many Feras npcs you have. Btw I apologize for the bugs which should have evaded being stamped out before release.

A hotfix version is coming soon within this few days which allows players to transfer files without ill effects.

Oh SHIT! UPDATE! Here we go!

Ah, didn’t realize there were more optional NPCs to recruit. I went back and grabbed one obvious one, so I’m at 5 now. I don’t think I made it to the timeskip, so I’ll have to go back and continue exploring and using the Favors to boost up rapport.

I didn’t end up running into any major bugs yet, although I did notice that at the Tower Base (north of town), the water enemy has a dog sprite on the map.