Edypos

Edypos (Deception Edition)

You’ve thought that was the final demo?
You’ve thought the Full Game was out in 2019?
You’ve thought this project was dead?

You’re not prepared for Deception!

Edypos is an Adventure RPG featuring Monster Girls.
(Warning: This game contains Weight gain and other small fetish elements)

Edypos - once a thriving plane of existence, civilization has all but gone. In its place, the Feras - nature’s spirits gained material bodies populated the desolate lands. Weak and alone, you have awakened to explore this place. The world of Edypos however, is a dangerous place to traverse by yourself. Although the Fer as has developed higher thinking and sentience, m ost Feras are still driven by instincts, mainly to feed and grow.

To survive, you will need the help of the Waifs , Feras companions of your own. Build rapport, form bonds, explore the unknown, cook over more than 20 different kinds of meals & feed the hungry, as you embark on a quest to start a Feras civilization and figure out the mystery of this world.*

New Demo Version Available now.

DOWNLOAD IT HERE: Edypos (Deception Edition) by ShinDirafeh

The game is free, but if you would like to support me financially:

Here is a link to my discord dedicated to the development of the game:

Credits to Moghunter, Yanfly, Victor Engine & Galv for the game plugins.

36 Likes

I’d be happy to help with writing if that’s something you need help with.

This looks like very promising! Looking forward to seeing further development and I would be glad to assist, but I am pretty new to coding.

If you have questions on how to do some rpgmaker stuff let me know. I’m not going to lie and say I’m an expert but I’ve done enough fumbling around with rpgmaker by now to know a little bit about making it fat.

Are you a human or some kind of alien

So am I hahaha, crash coursing as I proceed.

Thanks for noticing!

I do have a discord mainly dedicated to the development of this project

Here is an invitation if you don’t mind:
discord.gg/csSAjA

Thank you! What says you about using the TP and mana bar for fats?
Or do you feel that a variable for weight/fatness per character is better

Btw I do have a discord mainly dedicated to the development of this project
Here is an invitation if you don’t mind:

discord.gg/csSAjA

The only human character in the game, now the challenge to make a multipurpose self-insert character interesting yet not enough to get too much attention.

Happy to see you on the forum! The game looks real interesting so far, I look forward to seeing how it will develop. I wish I could offer direct assistance to you, but I am involved in way to many projects rn and do not have RPG maker as I am kind of cheap :sweat_smile:.

If you have any questions on things like project management or versioning systems feel free to ask me. I know those tend to kill a lot of projects and I am always happy to offer advise/teach where I can.

Also, quick tip if you are going to post a discord invite link you may want to post the full link so users can click on it to join your server like this one for Weight Gaming:

https://discord.gg/RHVxmB

When you post the full link you get this, and you don’t have to copy and paste it into a browser to join:

So to sum up, welcome to the forums and best of luck on your game!

The Discord invite doesn’t seem to be working. This idea sounds cool though. Will there be lots of chubby slime girls? Those are my favorite monster girls.

There will be slime girls for sure!

Updated the link as I realized it became invalid earlier
Anyway, here’s the updated link:

Here is an updated screenshot of the game as of 6th August

6 Likes

Another update for the tutorial level.

2 Likes

The Unnamed Stuffing RPG has a custom script for managing weight that was partially written by me. For that game’s specific game mechanics we ended up using TP to represent ‘fats’ but smart use of Common Events and referencing variables with another variable would have ‘a variable for weight/fatness per character’ work just as well.

If you need any eventing / programming assistance I’ve been using RPG Maker projects for like 18 years now! I’d be happy to show you tips and tricks or write something that makes managing your video game easier.

1 Like

Ahhh, so you were the one who helped MrRPGmakerGuy write the plugin!

this is perfect!! beatifull.

i love it!!

Ya @PeachClamNine is our resident RPG Maker plugin guru

1 Like

Another update.
I managed to get the form shifting working -based on the character’s size(in this case, level)

Lilith

Deci

SNEAK PREVIEW DEMO OUT NOW!

GET IT HERE: DOWNLOAD

The game is amazing,i finished the demo and i like it also i found some bugs:

one been,when you use open fire will consume you a baton round in fight but when you finish the fight you have all the baton rounds,at least in the first floor

When you fight with the wolfs and use the meat,the meat numbers dont decrease