Elden Ring WG/BBW mods

I’m actually surprised it took this long for someone to post about making the characters fat.

1 Like

Everybody is too busy playing lol

1 Like

Good point about that.

No explicit mods yet but some images showed up of a user making some massive thighs. Perhaps I’ll make an account and ask them how it was done.

I should also say that coldsteelj has made some solid mods for characters in the past.

So for starters people can use cheat engine in order to stretch out the body parameters

From Deyrax:
"I just looked for body slider addresses in Cheat Engine, then modified them to my liking.

But there’s already a cheat table on Nexus mods that has all the body pointers found so you don’t need to search for them every time you reboot the game (you will still need to change them every time you start the game since sliders will revert to normal values)."

Here is a cheat table I found fro Elden Ring, I’m guessing body parameters are included.

Make sure that when using cheat engine you aren’t going online.

3 Likes

Okay manage to do a quick test run. I can make the character chunkier though as one might expect at larger values the body or the armor starts to look a bit weird when moving. Again the values are lost every time you quit the game.

My steps were as follows:

1. Installed Elden Ring offline launcher on nexus mods
  2. Installed a cheat engine table there are multiple ones on nexus mods(I do not know if there are better ones out there for character customization) Elden Ring Ultimate Table (IDLists -MakeYourOwnMagic-Add Everything-ParamEditor-CustomFPSLimit etc Best Table so far) at Elden Ring Nexus - Mods and Community
  3. Installed Cheat Engine (make sure to decline the unnecessary software) https://cheatengine.org/
  4. Launched the game with the offline launcher and then open Cheat engine. Click on the box for the All in One table and then navigate down to some body sliders. The defaults are 1 or less, modify them as you please.

1 Like

I think some next steps to improving this would be as follows:

• Is there is a way for the preset values to be loaded in automatically when loading the game in the offline launcher?
  • Finding which armor sets play the best with larger characters.
  • Finding a photomode mod and playing with that.
  • Editing the base mesh itself to add more belly. Which may require a much more complicated task

Might I remind the good folks in here that there is already a pretty sweet looking fat piece of armor in the game?

(Ofcourse it would be better if you could edit some things slightly around but i think its a good start)

4 Likes

This may actually be a great place for me to start modding. Rather than building a base mesh for the whole character from scratch I could just modify the armor to look feminine by pulling some geometry around.

1 Like

Veri nice, good luck bro!

Ah the Fire Prelate set, one of my favorite armors to wear. Its altered version is pretty good too.

Lmao an attempt was made by me yesterday using my model from this thread
Anyways running into an issue where my my resized model is reverting to its previous unscaled pose. Once I figure that out I think I just need to weight paint so that it can follow the animation?

1 Like

In the meantime here are some chunky mods other people did.

1 Like

General shape of that model looks pretty good! Hope you can get it working fine soon!

Managed to get it animated but some crazy stuff is happening probably because this was a test and I did not pose the finger properly. Hopefully weight painting will fix the other animation issues. Finally I’ll still need to create textures and hair.

For whatever reason the drop link to the video isn’t working.

@SyAbleman has released a BBW mod with Fire Emblem characters in another thread for anybody who doesn’t already know about this.

what tool did you use to import your model into the game? and does the tool let you adjust weights or is that something I’ll have to do in blender?

You use flver editor to import the models and textures and yabber to unpack the item you want to replace. Unfortunately, you do have to change weights in blender, I’m too lazy to get every sing link so I’ll just give you a video that has them and can help you with modding.

How to import custom armor models to Elden Ring w/ Blender! : Elden Ring Modding Guide - YouTube

I tried playing elden ring but the enemies don’t render until they’ve already killed me

This has been fixed in game version 1.0.4.