Elfas hambrientas

Hello, I have started a new playthrough of the new english update. But i have stumbled upon a problem. When I need to bring Susan and her friend some more food they want 50 Wakcombos, 50 Double Scoops and 50 Fried Chicken. Unfortunately i have not found Fried chicken anywhere not even as a recipe. Can someone help me find it?

Sorry I was in a rush to send it before the update. I’ll have the full v0.6 soon.

to have the fried chicken recipe, you must have escaped from the police in the south, and then investigate

I’m sorry, where are the two new sub-quests? I’ve been looking and can’t find them.

Hello, well one is activated after completing the missions of de Britany or Britany / Susan. The other is activated after defeating and capture Batie, go to the super with a “White Chocolate” (advice, do not give the white chocolate)

ENGLISH TRANSLATION DEMO (NOT COMPLETE!)

Alright. I’ve done a bit of solo pro bono translation work here. Thought I’d see how you guys react to this.

When I said it would take me many hours, I was right. What I’ve got so far here has taken up most of my free time over the last week and a half, and it’s only maybe 30% of the files.

WHAT I HAVE TRANSLATED:
(I think. I’m good at block translation, not hunting down map file locations.)

• Names/Classes/Character Descriptions
  • Weapons/Items/Food Etc.
  • Enemy types.
  • Fight commands.
  • Menu options.
  • Most of the battle dialogue.
  • The story up to leaving the forest.
  • The “fish and chips” sequence of events.
  • Other bits and pieces, probably more or less at random. Sorry, I’m not a coder.

WHAT I HAVEN’T TRANSLATED:

• Everything else I didn’t mention.
  • Anything I did mention, but ended up missing by accident.
  • Really, if it’s in Spanish then it’s probably safe to assume I didn’t translate it.

Now, this is NOT some kind of promise that I’m going to do the whole game. I was working on it because it was an entertaining hobby challenge and as a demonstration of my translation skills.

I’m throwing this up here now because I feel myself losing the desire to continue. Maybe I’ll get some kind of motivation to keep working on it, or maybe not.

Seriously though, I hope you all enjoy what’s here so far.

8 Likes

Hey, thanks for the effort! It’s really cool of you to do some translation work out of generosity :grin:

Does anyone know how to get firewood in the corrupted lands? All I keep encountering there is a group of all the elementals.

Yes, that will come in the next update

Ah. Thank you kindly.

Is anyone else getting soft locked when trying to encounter Saroi?

it’s basically the end of the game if you accept you can not go back

No I mean I start heading down the stairs, Saroi asks something long the lines of ‘What dominion are you from’ and then you head over to the woman across from him and then nothing happens. You can’t move, no one talks, you can’t pause or anything. I’m not ruling out that it might be from pulling those files from the very outdated 0.31 version yet, but I did want to know if anyone else had that happen to them yet.

I’m guessing you used an old save. There’s a cutscene in the new update where the woman leaves, but if you don’t trigger it, she’ll still be there when you go to confront Saroi, keeping your character from reaching where they need to to trigger the final fight.

Yeah I imported my save from 0.31. That’s probably it. Looks like I’m doing another run through.

Also, I’m not sure how up to date this is, but I have a lot of the game translated. I’ve been working on it pretty consistently, so if anyone wants to use this to help with translating the game in the future, be my guest. I’m not about to lie though, a lot of this was done with Google Translate, so it’s more for those who want to just jump into the game rather than waiting for a translated release to come out. It’s also structured like a guide for those who need it.

Elfas Hambrientas Translations

1 Like

there is a group of discord dedicated to the traction, more up are the advances

Alright. I’ll post it on there too, should help a little.

Just a heads up, the link to the discord seems to be expired.

It won’t let me turn the music off :frowning: