Elfas hambrientas

Hello everyone, here I bring the game in your new update, I hope you like it

With RTP:

Without RTP:

5 Likes

Hola Juan queria decirte que el juego esta muy divertido y que si necesitas ayuda con el ingles o algo por el estilo tal vez podria ayudarte

Hi, sure, here is the discord group that works in the translation Discord

Is so funny read a few words in Spanish, I liked the game i hope for more updates in the future.

Is there a change log for this update? I lost my previous save so Iā€™m trying to figure out if I should replay it for a third time

there are 2 new sub-quests with a girl to get fat on each one, many bug fixes and several changes to the gameplay, if youā€™ve played version 0.6 I recommend waiting for the end of the year update

Hello, I have started a new playthrough of the new english update. But i have stumbled upon a problem. When I need to bring Susan and her friend some more food they want 50 Wakcombos, 50 Double Scoops and 50 Fried Chicken. Unfortunately i have not found Fried chicken anywhere not even as a recipe. Can someone help me find it?

Sorry I was in a rush to send it before the update. Iā€™ll have the full v0.6 soon.

to have the fried chicken recipe, you must have escaped from the police in the south, and then investigate

Iā€™m sorry, where are the two new sub-quests? Iā€™ve been looking and canā€™t find them.

Hello, well one is activated after completing the missions of de Britany or Britany / Susan. The other is activated after defeating and capture Batie, go to the super with a ā€œWhite Chocolateā€ (advice, do not give the white chocolate)

ENGLISH TRANSLATION DEMO (NOT COMPLETE!)

Alright. Iā€™ve done a bit of solo pro bono translation work here. Thought Iā€™d see how you guys react to this.

When I said it would take me many hours, I was right. What Iā€™ve got so far here has taken up most of my free time over the last week and a half, and itā€™s only maybe 30% of the files.

WHAT I HAVE TRANSLATED:
(I think. Iā€™m good at block translation, not hunting down map file locations.)

• Names/Classes/Character Descriptions
  • Weapons/Items/Food Etc.
  • Enemy types.
  • Fight commands.
  • Menu options.
  • Most of the battle dialogue.
  • The story up to leaving the forest.
  • The ā€œfish and chipsā€ sequence of events.
  • Other bits and pieces, probably more or less at random. Sorry, Iā€™m not a coder.

WHAT I HAVENā€™T TRANSLATED:

• Everything else I didnā€™t mention.
  • Anything I did mention, but ended up missing by accident.
  • Really, if itā€™s in Spanish then itā€™s probably safe to assume I didnā€™t translate it.

Now, this is NOT some kind of promise that Iā€™m going to do the whole game. I was working on it because it was an entertaining hobby challenge and as a demonstration of my translation skills.

Iā€™m throwing this up here now because I feel myself losing the desire to continue. Maybe Iā€™ll get some kind of motivation to keep working on it, or maybe not.

Seriously though, I hope you all enjoy whatā€™s here so far.

8 Likes

Hey, thanks for the effort! Itā€™s really cool of you to do some translation work out of generosity :grin:

Does anyone know how to get firewood in the corrupted lands? All I keep encountering there is a group of all the elementals.

Yes, that will come in the next update

Ah. Thank you kindly.

Is anyone else getting soft locked when trying to encounter Saroi?

itā€™s basically the end of the game if you accept you can not go back

No I mean I start heading down the stairs, Saroi asks something long the lines of ā€˜What dominion are you fromā€™ and then you head over to the woman across from him and then nothing happens. You canā€™t move, no one talks, you canā€™t pause or anything. Iā€™m not ruling out that it might be from pulling those files from the very outdated 0.31 version yet, but I did want to know if anyone else had that happen to them yet.

Iā€™m guessing you used an old save. Thereā€™s a cutscene in the new update where the woman leaves, but if you donā€™t trigger it, sheā€™ll still be there when you go to confront Saroi, keeping your character from reaching where they need to to trigger the final fight.