[English Translation] - The Witch and I (ぼくまじょ by @tuki_tarou)

Re: the witch: I’m not going to alter the original game’s characters other than translate them.
However, there are six more witches (and many miscellaneous ladies) planned, all with reasonable feeding calculations and some with major boss battles.

I don’t like absurdly fast WG at all, but “Majo-sama” will not be the focus of my mod.

Re: the grinding: trying to work on that with weapons and armor crafting from enemy drops; witchknives (received through events) allow you to cast magic, but other weapons may be better for non-magical combat. Armor with different element resistances and stat distributions is planned, much of it crafted but some sold in the major city that’s the next location I’m working on.

Edit: not sure if anyone’s going to read this, but I’m going to be making a new thread for the mod when I release it. Due to the combat and other changes I’m making, I feel like it’ll be different enough that I should reserve this topic for updates of the original game’s translation going forward.

11 Likes