Epic Proportions: Oppai Island

Can we port our saves over from our first version to the updated version? Or if possible will there be saves in update to allow older players to skip ahead like some people who make this kinds of games do. Also thanks for introducing me to that spaghetti sauce meme that was a funny random bit.

Ooh, I don’t think I’m good enough provide saves in update for people to play around with. I also don’t know how to port over saves but if you can do that because you believe it necessary and you have the capability to port saves then you’re more than welcome to.
Also you’re welcome for the spaghetti sauce meme. I want to implement more meme references into the game, but in a way that won’t exhaust the player.

1 Like

I moved my save folder from 1.0 to 1.1 but it seems because I used a 1.0 save that the jail exit for the prison escape sequence is still broken. Can’t even move/copy my saves back to 1.0.

sadly. i think the bug is still in the new version.
I created a new game in the new version and when I go to the wall and left click on it, absolutely nothing happens.

Also, so far I’ve played it, I’ve loved the project.
Not many people dare to combine the two fetishes of gaining weight and farting.
They are satisfied with just gaining weight and burping.

Okay so I made a version 0.1.2 which should properly fix the bug, please let me know if it didn’t.

1 Like

I just download the version 0.1.2 how on Earth do I get it to get my last save file it was 1:07:15 file.

Nope still not working at all.

I can’t get out the prison level.

Solo development is hard. I’ll make sure the problem is addressed soon.

1 Like

As someone who has used RPG Maker and working on a (few) game(s) solo, it’s a mood.

My suggestion is - what’s the layer of the event? If the player is supposed to click on it, make sure the priority (or whatever it is) set to the same level as the player/characters.

1 Like

I think I figured out what the problem was. It was an issue with the event pages of the escape hole event. PLEASE let this be the one that works

4 Likes

This version works now but i can´t seem to find the last prisoner so i can´t advance the level. I chearched everywhere for it

Never mind its another bug when you try to leave the passage down says you didn´t find everyone yet but just above it you can leave, i will try to make a screenshot of it

Red doesn´t work but green works

2 Likes

Something to address when 0.2 releases with the upcoming Dryad Forest update. Adding it to the list

Another bug report, you’re unable to go through the mountain the ‘standard’ way, but you must go through the shortcut.

Might be a good idea to make a discord server to get everyone’s feedback

i cant for life of me find a treant. any hints to where

Yet another problem I need to address.