Evil Kingdom Simulator - Version 1.0

Update:
Version 1 is out. I didn’t have much time to work on this over the weekend, so I sadly didn’t finish most of the things I set out to do :confused:
Nevertheless, I’ve had a lot of fun working on this, and I hope that you’ll enjoy the game even without those final events and features present.
Anyways, here are the patch notes. Do, please read them as there’s some more things being said there.

sad to read that there will be no further updates, but still an enjoyable game

and it seems i can´t get the new choices for gir, i think i did everything that was needed

I really liked this game and think it has a lot of potentials. I could not find a good ending no matter what. I kept getting to Part 4 of Gir’s story but never the final part. If I have the witches betray me then the cult story starts too soon and I never get William or a bigger chance Gir. The witches and the betrayal acts happen too often for me to even have a chance to find Gir or progress William’s story before I get an ending. Thus I cannot figure out how to even get close to the Goodending since William’s story cannot even start before it becomes overwhelmed by the cult/witch storyline. And Gir is often the same.

But valiant game!

You can survive any storyline with the right choices. Focusing on just one won’t let you progress that far.

If you read what I said is that I cannot focus on other storylines since the witch/cult story overwhelms them. No matter what tile I pick the witch one is always the first tile. Then the second you get the option to pop the maid (Something I have no control off) + (The only way I found for them to betray you) you are immediately thrown into the cult storyline.

Thus William or Gir won’t trigger. So I just wanted to inform you of that being the reason why I cannot progress because according to your guide, the only way to get a good ending is to have the witches betray you and for that to happen I cannot progress with William’s story nor Gir’s. But if I go to play through William’s and wait for him to betray me then the witch storyline is already complete, thus I cannot have them betray me.

Basically, after about a few starting tiles I get the neutral ending because I tried to get the witches to betray me.

I know I’m being too vague, but I’ve already posted more detailed information than I think any author should post. I’m of the firm belief that following a guide to a story based game is even worse than never finishing it. I probably made it too hard to find the correct choices, that’s on me, but I’ve had multiple people confirm to me that you can get finish the game on a clean playthough in this version following all the steps. I won’t be making any more detailed than they already are for people who misunderstood them.

Sorry if this is frustrating to you, I really am, but thinking back on this thread, I regret giving out as much info as I did. It would be completely understandable if you gave up on this game, but this is something I decided on and I won’t compromise on this anymore even if it means people will get frustrated with me or the game.

First Round Scores

Jux Score

Category Total
Game Runs: 50.0
Use of Theme: 50.0
Art: 4.0
Writing: 6.05
Music & Sound: 4.1
Mechanics: 3.5
Game Concept 5.6
Use of Fetish 5.0
Judge Preference: 1.0