EVORIA - A Stuffing/Vore Themed RPG!

A bit late to the party, but I still wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:
A lovely comic just the way we like 'em, and happy to hear Chapter 7 is going great! Can’t wait to play it soon and here’s for plenty more amazing chapters to enjoy! :heart:

1 Like

tic tac tic tac poyo poyo,now ill wake up at 5:13

----- CHAPTER 7 EARLY ACCESS RELEASE -----

It’s about time! Chapter 7 is out on Patreon! It’s available for all three tiers, so if you’re already subscribed/would like to subscribe and wanna go play it, you can!!

(Here’s the usual Patreon link - http://www.patreon.com/Forotherpurposes)

If not, that’s okay too! The update will come out publicly in two weeks, on June 27th!

Thanks again to all the Patreon supporters, and just to you guys in general! While the story content isn’t super long, this chapter is incredibly dense so there’s a lot of stuff going on!

And, as usual, a very very special thanks to @SeaBea for doing all the art!! He really went all-out, there’s more new art for Chapter 7 than any previous chapter!

Anyways, go play the chapter if you can, and if not, I’ll see you in two weeks!!

12 Likes

no way the new release happened on my birthday

3 Likes

It’s here! Time for more adventures in Evoria! :partying_face:
So happy to know it’s finally here and finally get to play it too! See you all in two weeks, because I can’t wait to see what happens next in the story!

2 Likes

Haza! What a great chapter!
Things should really be going up and bigger from here-on-out! :smiley:

2 Likes