EVORIA - A Stuffing/Vore Themed RPG!

A bit late to the party, but I still wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:
A lovely comic just the way we like 'em, and happy to hear Chapter 7 is going great! Can’t wait to play it soon and here’s for plenty more amazing chapters to enjoy! :heart:

1 Like

tic tac tic tac poyo poyo,now ill wake up at 5:13

----- CHAPTER 7 EARLY ACCESS RELEASE -----

It’s about time! Chapter 7 is out on Patreon! It’s available for all three tiers, so if you’re already subscribed/would like to subscribe and wanna go play it, you can!!

(Here’s the usual Patreon link - http://www.patreon.com/Forotherpurposes)

If not, that’s okay too! The update will come out publicly in two weeks, on June 27th!

Thanks again to all the Patreon supporters, and just to you guys in general! While the story content isn’t super long, this chapter is incredibly dense so there’s a lot of stuff going on!

And, as usual, a very very special thanks to @SeaBea for doing all the art!! He really went all-out, there’s more new art for Chapter 7 than any previous chapter!

Anyways, go play the chapter if you can, and if not, I’ll see you in two weeks!!

13 Likes

no way the new release happened on my birthday

3 Likes

It’s here! Time for more adventures in Evoria! :partying_face:
So happy to know it’s finally here and finally get to play it too! See you all in two weeks, because I can’t wait to see what happens next in the story!

2 Likes

Haza! What a great chapter!
Things should really be going up and bigger from here-on-out! :smiley:

2 Likes

----- CHAPTER 7 -----

It’s about dang time, isn’t it? Here’s Chapter 7!

This one took a real long time to make!! Some of that was just because I was a lot busier with life stuff but also, there is a LOT here. It’s not super long in terms of story stuff, but this is by far the most dense and intricate chapter to date.

This is also a huge update in terms of art- SeaBea went all out on this one!! This is hands-down the most new art featured in an update and on top of that, all of the old scene art from Chapters 1-3 have been completely redone!! A bunch of the character portraits have been changed too, overall the game’ll feel like a breath of fresh air!

I know I mentioned last chapter that I wanted to really “finalize” the look of Evoria, but this is it. This is going to be the main hub for the rest of the game, and as such, there was a lot of planning and development time spent on making the city as interesting as possible. There’s stuff to explore and fun secrets around every corner!

I’ve also added in a save for Chapter 7 if you lost your old one and/or don’t wanna replay everything! It’s in the official Evoria Chapter Select folder!

Special thanks to my bugtesting team- IceDev, Crower, and Bel, they’re amazing! And an extra special thanks to SeaBea, like I said earlier, he really knocked it out of the park with this chapter!!

You can download Chapter 7 here:

I hope you enjoy it!!

-F.P.

13 Likes

Wow, sounds like a ton of work went into this, thanks! Can’t wait to check it out when I have a chance. I’m even tempted to start a new save just to see the fresh art :smiley:

1 Like

Ok, I’ve finished chapter 7 last night. I gotta say, it was REALLY fun. I loved when Naomi gets to play lawyer for Mitzi. (Kinda understands how Lawyers work a little.) My biggest twist was when Mitzi up and swallowed Lilith during trial. An even bigger surprise where she “unintentionally” swallowed 3- no, 4 doctors in their failed attempt to barf Lilith out of her. I thought Doctors wanted a “Fantastic Voyage” experience, but then seeing Mitzi’s stomach must be too much for them. Kinda wish there was a movie of her having that big of a stomach. I really did enjoy that part. Trixie lawyer Vore-ing Naomi’s boyfriend takes second place in this chapter. She really doesn’t play fair. She’s definitely getting her license revoked.

F.P., you’ve really outdone yourself with this new chapter. I mean, a city with its Own replay? Top tier. As in, the highest “Chef’s kiss” level tier. I still have my hopes of Mitzi becoming a full member of the party some point in the future. I’m starting to see her as an “Anti-Hero” at this point. Still, best game, can’t wait to see Chapter 8.

2 Likes

Haha, thank you, I’m glad you liked it!! I’m very biased haha, Mitzi is my favorite so I had a lot of fun writing her scenes lol. Plus, she’s evil so it fits pretty well to have her swallowing people!

I think Chapter 7 in general has way more vore than usual too haha, it’s starting to get later in the game so I’m like “eh, I like vore so let’s put more of it in!”

5 Likes

Yeah, Renee was always my favorite, but if I had to rank the girls in the Vore Party:

Naomi - 1

Mitzi - 2

Renee - 3

Lilith - 4

Yeah, I get that Mitzi is currently in the “Evil” category, but following Chapter 6 on the train, listening in to her back story with the detective, and the trial in Chapter 7, I kinda share Naomi’s sympathy for Mitzi. I mean, after the last few chapters, it’s obvious that the real villains don’t really care about her anymore. I still have my bets on seeing her as an Antihero or an Anti-villain later on. Still has her “Evil Mad Doctor” routine like what she did with Lilith, but could still do good… most of the time. And I get it’s a stretch, but I theorized that she could inherit that Evoria magic like Naomi and Renee one day. Juuust right now. But that’s just my point of view of character development, you still have ways to surprise us.

I’m glad that Ollie still likes Naomi, even though he might found out she can do Vore. After what happened. I’d say that this story is in a good direction.

2 Likes

Great work on Chapter 7, it was a lot of fun to play through.

Things I really liked:

1. The date between Naomi and Ollie was super cute, and the dynamic between them has more sugar than cotton candy. I can’twait to see what you do with them in the future. (he says, eyes still red after crying at Renee x Naomi’s burial)

2. You did an excellent job with the hub city. It looks fantastic and i can’t wait to see how it expands with more places and events. Also the taxis that take you around were a fun addition that makes traversing it a lot easier.

3. The museum to look at past events is a really cool idea. (Love the botw construction sounds btw) The fact that you have different dialog depending on which members are in the party is awesome and i can’t wait to go through all of these scenes again with the other characters in the party.

4. FISHING MINIGAME!!!

5. Ace Attorney reference go brrrrrrrrr

Criticism:

1. in the earlier chapters of the game, it was implied that only the Knights of Evoria/those with Evoria magic could swallow a living creature whole (when Renee swallowed the pigs). However in chapter 7 we see both Mitzi and the Prosecutor (forgot her name while writing this) being able to vore (multiple) people. We also see the former captain able to vore during a sidequest despite not having any evoria powers.
    So what actually determines if a person can vore and digest someone? Side note: when Lilith swallows Naomi, Eva test her acids and confirms that it would take multiple hours to for her to digest Naomi stating that “she’s only dabbled in Evoria powers”. However in the bad ending, the Prosecutor is able to digest Ollie is a few seconds despite not having Evoria powers. This appears to be as fast as Renee digesting Naomi and faster than Naomi digesting the doppelganger. (Even though her acids are supposedly far stronger than even Renee’s according to Eva) So do Evoria powers mean anything when it comes to vore abilities? Or are we implying that everyone who can vore can use Evoria powers if they learn? You can say “don’t think about it, just enjoy the vore scenes” and i will :slight_smile:

2. Personally i don’t like Mitzi (that’s my problem, not yours) but it’s very apparent that she’s going to be prevalent for the rest of the game which raises a concern. If you’re planning a redemption arc for her, please don’t fall into the trap that a lot of media do where suffering=redemption or “the hero forgives/overlooks past atrocities and befriends them”=redemption as neither are satisfying for the viewer/player. If redemption is on the table, show the effort she’s making to change and be better as she grows (pun intended) as a person.

Honestly, you guys do a fantastic job with this game and i can’t wait to see what happens next.

7 Likes

Welcome to new Pax City.

I do like the new Hub town as there is a ton of ideas there that I feel like will open up as time goes on also the court case was a blast there were tons of twist and turns with some good jokes put it also I do kind of see what you do with Mitzi because I feel like is character that can do good it just that when back to a wall she do ANYTHING to win and that a good or bad thing oh and last the Number of “normal people” that can eat people is starting to because concerning but still I love this good and I can not wait till the next chapter.

4 Likes

Oooh yay, thanks so much for the feedback, I’m glad you liked the chapter!! I have a couple of responses haha

• Don’t worry, Renee X Naomi isn’t -completely- dead! I honestly had no idea that ship was such a prevalent thing until this chapter came out and I’ve gotten people being like “Noooo Renee X Naomi deconfirmed!” haha. But honestly, I could see it, those two definitely have -something- for each other, even if it’s not explicitly romantic lol.

• And for all the lore with Evoria magic - There IS a reason as to why it seems like so many people are capable of it now and soon all will be revealed! Don’t worry, I definitely don’t have a “just turn your brain off and enjoy the vore scenes” kinda mind, so you can bet that nearly everything in the story has an explanation to it haha.

4 Likes

As someone who is all for Renee X Naomi, I can totally see (later in the story) Naomi bringing home a cute guy she meet in town a few days ago, she introduces Renee and by the end of the day Renee is a couple pounds heavier (;

With her mama role and all, Renee has to protect Naomi from those bad influence boys, right?

1 Like

I’d rather Naomi and Renee keep their sisterly dynamic, although if it were a what if scenerio like you made in the new chapter I think it would be really funny if the entire party saw it and it got awkward

Renee: This wouldn’t happen in a million years .

Mitzi: Let’s agree it didn’t happen

Naomi:It literally didn’t happen

Or something along this line.

2 Likes

Hey, does anyone know who is number 37 for the Database?