EVORIA - A Stuffing/Vore Themed RPG!

just got done with chapter 3, loved every minute of it! and that small video was a cool little feature, can’t wait to see where it goes next! :slight_smile:

LET’S GOOOOO!!! I can’t wait to play this!

Try copying the whole “saves” folder from your last version of Evoria and putting it in the “www” folder in the new one! Hopefully that should work!!

1 Like

I can’t wait to play this! Discovered SB as it finished up last summer and this game certainly has the potential to fill that void.

That worked!

Okay just wanna say thoroughly enjoyed the update. The story and dialogue was fun as well as the stuffing scenes, but I do have two comments

1. Hate to be that guy, but it was fairly short at the end of the day
  2. WTF is that combat difficulty? It felt like I was burning through healing during both boss fights. WAYYY harder than the previous chapters.

Ok, I just finished replaying the game with the new update and I love the additions it made. Yes the update was short, but it was important to setting the status quo going forward.

1. Happy that the Belly sisters are back together and I look forward to their adventures.
  2. I’m ecstatic that Renee is enjoying her Knightily abilities just as much as Naomi. I’m relieved to see her shaping up to be an equal contributor to the debauchery yet to come, and that she already has a history of her own debauchery. That new gulp ability is bound to get some heavy use.
  3. Seeing Naomi Grow as a character and gain both motivation and some skills was a great addition. The double slash ability is a great asset in combat.
  4. Speaking of combat, I feel it’s in the perfect place. Assuming the player makes a point of outfitting the party with upgraded gear the party won’t get outpaced.
  5. Letting Renee take a striker role while Naomi supports with heals and occasional damage works great. Naomi’s Double slash is a good non Mp source of damage and Renee can easily gain SP for attacks by guarding. It’s nice that combat is more than just select attack until Die.
  6. The Calypso fight was the hardest. My solution was to use a guard to build sp in the first stage. Then alternate between hp potions and enhanced strike and it worked like a charm.

All in all, a great update. This game is one of the ones that I am most excited for.

1 Like

Okay I just finished chapter 3, and…wow…this is shaping up to be possibly one of my favorite vore game ever, just wow, Renee and Naomi have such a cute sisterhood dynamic it’s beyond wholesome. I will be on the edge of my sit for the next update! no matter the wait!

1 Like

I just downloaded this a few days ago, and gotta say… One of the best vore/weight gain games i had ever seen! mostly because the story is epic, the battle is unique, like eating small monsters whole and so much more. I just hope that there is more to come AND PRETTY SOON. I am pretty impressed in this.

Aaaa thank you!!! I’m really glad you liked it!!! I’m gonna try and make sure the next update comes out sooner, so I hope you won’t have to wait too long!!

1 Like

Oh wow, thank you so much!!! I love how you categorized all the stuff you like/critique! It like legitimately helps sooo much when people give feedback, so thank you!!!

1 Like

Would it be possible to release a .ZIP file version? Cant run .Rar on android and cant unzip it to play with emulators.

Also you really improved on the burp sound effects since the last update, they were fine enough, but now they are down right epic!

3 Likes

Sure!! I just updated the link so there’s a newer version with a ZIP file!! (Plus I fixed a couple of spelling mistakes haha)

2 Likes

You did an excellent job with this update. I can’t wait for the next chapter.

Thanks! Cant wait to get into it.

Luckily this game is good enough and short enough for me to still be able to play in my current stress filled life so heres a review

-Love the object vore, they’re rather comedic scenes and its pretty rare in games even on this forum, I’m not saying make it focused but if you find good points to add it why not
-The story is coming together, while clearly motivated still by the greatest game this forum has ever seen in some BS (I know earlier comments were even calling it a clone though I always disagreed with that), the story is slowly shaping into its own unique thing, its nice that Renee and Naomi both have evoria? blessings potentially? and the bad guy has become more fleshed out. The comparisons (although is it ever bad to be compared to the best game ever made on this forum) are still going to be there but you’re doing your own unique thing with it and is becoming more clear as the chapters go on.

• The animation and the art, its nice to see it instead of the generic prompts, still okay to have inserts but its a nice touch, I know its more work but its worth it
    -I like the humor in it!
    -The weird non-fatal vore part (I don’t want to ruin it for anyone, but the part that is new as of chapter 3), hilarious, loved the twist, did not see that coming
    -Liked that while you don’t have overt weight game it seems, when Naomi was wearing the uniform she did gain some weight, I know its a stuffing game and not overtly weight gain but if you can have weight gain I’ll take it where I can get it, eating jelly monsters and spiders has to go somewhere right? Can’t all burn off.
    -Overall, I was happy with the update, gave some backstory, didn’t find any obvious errors or glitches, enjoyed the art and overall I liked the game a lot, looking forward to more!

tbh I dont have any bad/things I disliked, so I’ll just put suggestions
-I know its not supposed to be a hard game, tis a fetish game, but it seems a bit TOO easy, but that could just be me (did have to use a lot of potions to beat the island boss)
-In the scene with the bats, it’ll be cool if you could program a reaction to having Renee eat bats, it’ll be a cool easter egg to add, I don’t know how to code but I’d think after Naomi ate all those things she’d react to Renee doing the same thing to the bats (I had her eat bats in those fight scenes)
-Have some weight gain, or a weight route? might be too much programming or not quite your fetish but thats more of a personal thing, if theyre eating so much they should gain a bit right lol
-Have the MC’s be able to eat larger opponents/maybe even humans, if one of the technolgy fascist is attacking and murdering people for no reason then its ay okay to eat them in my book, but I’m sure some people wouldnt like it, but still I’d like to see it!

Ya did great either way and looking forward to chapter 4 and beyond, its turning into a great story/game, wish I had more valid criticism, but I was really satisfied with it so really just some suggestions

4 Likes

possibly an option to see said person V person kind of thing, but i agree with yuh

Oh wow, thank you so much for all the feedback!!! I’m really glad you liked it all!! Vore is one of the trickier things to work in, especially considering the mortality of it all, but I’ve found some pretty clever workarounds you can look forward to in the coming updates! Weight gain is another thing where I don’t think I’ll have it be -super- overt, but there’ll still be cute little moments like with Naomi putting on her disguise and stuff like that! Anyways, thanks again for the feedback!!!

4 Likes

I’ve had to hold off on playing the update until now, but damn was it worth it. Each update seems to be rising higher and higher in quality, it’s rare to find a fetish game like this where I’m actually invested in the story. The artwork is amazing too, SeaBea should be very proud of it.

Only bug I found was the journal not showing 100% completion once I’d filled each section in, only got to about 62%. Seeing others talking about the difficulty though, I had no problems with it, even against Calypso I only had to use 1 potion so unless I got really lucky with low damage hits I don’t know how people struggled there.

Other than that though, this is excellent. The content length was fine, it may have been shorter time-wise but there was so much content packed into it I barely even noticed. Looking forward to the next chapter, this is rapidly becoming my favourite game on the forum.

3 Likes

Thank you!!! Yeah, the adventurer’s database uses a plugin that is -always- troublesome for me (Hence the debug Flik’s I had to put in at the beginning of the chapter haha) I’ll try and see if I can get the percentages fixed in the later updates though!! But yeah, thank you so much for playing, and I’m really glad you enjoyed it!!!

2 Likes