EVORIA - A Stuffing/Vore Themed RPG!

maybe use Ai art? Like just bellies and no face related.

Nah, SeaBea’s art really makes Evoria into something incredible!! I don’t mind waiting knowing the art he makes for the game will be well worth it!!

9 Likes

Also, AI art is hella divisive. people are split on whether it should even exist or not. Personally, I’m all for it(as long as it’s not claimed to be by a human)! That said, Original Art done by a human will always be better for a project like this, as it’ll give it it’s own unique charm. AI art is(presently), limited.

The King has returned!

So happy to see this project in full swing again!

Normal people looking at the big map:

Must have lots of places to explore!

Me looking at the big map:

Must have lots of things for Naomi to eat!

That I can agree on since it’s pretty noice!

Check out this funny Reddit thread I found involving your game. The link is SFW. It’s just a story involving Evoria

4 Likes

Oh my god, that’s hilarious.

Hey everyone, want to give a quick update on how Evoria’s doing since FP’s (forotherpurposes’) on vacation. The project is officially a year old! Both of us can confidently say that the next update, Chapter 3, will release sometime this month or early July! We initially planned on bundling Chapter 4 with Chapter 3, but instead will probably release separately at a sooner date depending how production turns out. There’ll be no more teasers since we want to get this update ready for you guys as soon as possible.

13 Likes

YEEEEEAAAHHHH LET’S GOOO! Can’t wait for this!

1 Like

I am curious, will we get party members that can do vore as well? 030

1 Like

Did a run of the whole game again, to prepare for the update, and the game is even better than I remember, both the eating and the humor.
Let me be the first to say that I’m looking forward to more Fliks and Griks!

1 Like

Just played through everything present now and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The art is better than I remember and the sizes were genuinely hot. I’m curious if there will actually be weight gain, or if Naomi’s ass was just a one-off thing. Either way I enjoyed playing and am curious to see how the dark cliffhanger resolves. Also, little note on the combat: It’s pretty easy if you try your best, especially since eating can end so many fights instantly…with the right RNG. It’s a little annoying that I missed like 5 times in a row for how much SP it takes, though it’s nice that seemingly ANY action fills up 10 SP.

2 Likes

Oooo, i cant wait for your project to update! You are probably my favorite game thats still in developement on this site! And as a fellow game developer you definitely inspired me to make my own project! Cant wait for more from Evoria :).

2 Likes

----------CHAPTER 3----------

Ring the bells!! Kick a dog!! Evoria Chapter 3 has finally released!!

Special thanks to my beta testers- @IceDev and Crower! Without you guys, this game would be full of spelling errors and weird crashes!

Here’s some stuff you can expect:

• Chapter 3 content!! It’s a fun pirate adventure with more character development for Naomi and Renee!
  • New Chapter title cards!! I wanted to try and capture a sort of “70s Sci-Fi Pulp Novel” feel!
  • New Title Screen/Victory music! I felt like we needed more theremin!
  • A bunch of new entries for the Adventurer’s Database!!
  • TONS of new art for scenes and characters by Seabea!! Woohoo!!

Chapter 3 took a -very- long time to finish, but it’s here now!! I really can’t overstate just how excited I am to get back to regularly working on this project! I’ve got a lot of crazy, wacky, and even downright silly ideas I’m just chomping at the bit to incorporate into this game. But yeah! Thank you guys for waiting and it’s here!! Don’t get your hopes -too- up, as well, but hopefully it shouldn’t take near as long for Chapter 4 to release either!

Oh! And a very special thanks to @SeaBea, who stuck by me throughout the major droughts. The game wouldn’t be what it is today without him, give him a hand, everybody!!

Download the game here!!

I hope you like it!!

-F.P.

18 Likes

Hoping well get more animatuons in the future, after seeing the one in chapter 3

2 Likes

Dunno if the animation took too long, but that was a very welcomed surprise.
Really took will to say “gotta keep playing”

Besides that, while the chapter did seem short, it was intense! Can’t wait to see more!

1 Like

This was a good update I do love that they made up at the end and that there is a cute little friendship being made.

do we have to start over? I couldnt get my save to transfer

1 Like