EVORIA - A Stuffing/Vore Themed RPG!

i tried to click every person on the stage, but it didnt work. but thanks, i’ll try it again
Edit: damn it worked. just needed to spam for a bit

Is there ever going to be weight gain?

2 Likes

Finally got around to playing the 2nd chapter and nice update! Since the 1st chapter is short just replayed the whole game so far! You fixed some of the minor errors and I’m loving the art style ya have now. No more generic characters for now, definitely interested in where it goes from here!

You’ve done a good job showing the baddies/giving more backstory to Renee. You did 2 chapters really quickly for your 1st game so I’m sure there will be much more of a wait for chapter 3. I’m not into object vore per se but its unique and not many games have it so fuck it keep it coming though I’d like to see more vore/devour type skills. Be cool to see Naomi eat some baddies or weight gain though (even if its another character) I know you mentioned that won’t be a key aspect, I think. (Although it is weightgaming so I don’t think ppl would mind if ya had a character or 2 gain weight :wink: ). That said not much to critique yet, you’re slowly making this story yours and I want to see where it goes!

Just posting this as an encouragement!! Keep it up man

3 Likes

Hey, just finished the game, it was amazing. Are you planning on doing more Vore with Naomi? I can’t wait for chapter 3.

1 Like

Probably nothing tooooo extreme, just based on my own personal preferences, but I might throw in a little something later on in the game, because weight gain can be pretty cute!!

4 Likes

Thank you!! I’m really glad you liked it!! School is taking up a lot of my time now, so it might be a little longer before the next update (The next update is also gonna be a lot longer than the first two, as well!), but rest assured, there’s gonna be plenty more vore content coming in the game’s very near future!!

6 Likes

I was playing and I came upon this little gem. You can tell me…
Is this an UNDERTALE reference? Please, oh, please tell me it is!

2 Likes

Played the game, its got quite a bit going for it. Although I wouldn’t mind where the characters fill out nicely in certain areas from all their binging either over time, near the end, or as an epilogue ;P. Keep up the good work forotherpurposes!

The game manage to capture this comfy vibe to it, similar to games in the Paper Mario series. Quiet enjoyable. So far the game seems to be railroaded, will there be a point in the future where the player will be set loose to explore? In Mario and Luigi superstar saga for example, in the beginning progression is linear, but at a certain point of the game you need to collect pieces of a star which can be done in any order. Will Evoria have a similar part where progression is non-linear?

Nothing wrong with a linear progression, was thinking that this might be a fun way for the player to explore the game world and have ability to have Naomi stuff and vore whenever.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s exactly what I’ve got in mind! It’ll take a bit to get there, but there is going to be a very clear point in the story where you really get an opportunity to explore the world and do sidequests and fun stuff like that!!

Thanks for playing, also!!! The Mario RPG games are some of my favorite RPGs of all time, so I’m glad my game has a similar vibe!!

4 Likes

Really can’t wait to see what you got for us, hope that classes give you a break soon!

----------TRAILER + UPDATE----------

Woaaaah it’s a small development update!! So exciting!! (Please pretend to be excited.)

So, first things first, Evoria was featured in the 2022 Belly Direct!! It was super exciting being a part of this, especially because I got to edit together a weird and fun trailer for the game! (I always consider any time I can use my Flik’s voice a high point in my life.) Check out the trailer and the whole direct if you haven’t seen it!!!

Secondly, and more importantly… You might have noticed some interesting clips used in the trailer! Those are some confidential and exclusive little tidbits from Evoria’s upcoming chapters! (Yes, you heard that right, chapters.) All of this footage is still in development, so there might be a lot of changes when you guys inevitably get your hands on it, but I wanted to be able to present some cool new clips that can give you some ideas as to what shenanigans the Evoria gang are gonna get into next! Theorize away!!

Also, sorry development for the next chapter has been taking so long! I know I got the first two chapters out pretty quick, but I’ve been super busy with other stuff lately so I haven’t been able to work on Evoria as much as I’d want to! Rest assured, though, the next chapter will be well worth the wait!!

Here’s a link to the Belly Direct!

And here’s the Evoria trailer!!

Thanks for playing and checking out the trailer!! Have fun!!

-F.P.

14 Likes

That was a lovely trailer of future updates to come! seems like A LOT of work has been put int the next update! More than I honestly thought would happen tbh! I really can’t wait to see this update drop!

There is no need for you to apologies, real life matters comes first before hobbies.

Man, this project is pretty good. Know you’re not totally finished with it but I like all the stuffing fetish scenes you made(and this is probably the one of the only ones that are just stuffing and burp centric without significant WG which I will always enjoy). I can’t wait for what you do more and I can’t wait for a next update with Naomi and Renee. Keep up the good work and I hope that I can gain knowledge from your game to the development of my own!

1 Like

I think you might be posting in the wrong thread friend.

Oops. You’re right. Sorry.

Man, I can’t wait for the new chapter. I wonder how Naomi’s doing?

Hey!

So, it’s been a while! There was school, and work, and my personal life, and yada yada yada, I couldn’t work on Evoria for a while- But! Now I’m back in the swing of things, and I’m in a place much better than I ever was working on the game in the past.

First off, I have the entire storyline planned out now! When I first started, I knew I wanted to make this game pretty big, and that’s become even more true the more I’ve planned things out. This story goes a lot of places, and I really hope you guys’ll enjoy it when you get to play through it all. You can kinda tell just from looking at the map of it all, this is gonna be a big world!!

And speaking of playing through it- the next update may be coming sooner than you think! Progress on Chapter 3 has been going incredibly well, the majority of it is already finished and just needs a good layer of polish and that amazing @SeaBea art! So yeah, don’t get your hopes up because it still might take a bit to finish up everything, but like I said earlier, Evoria is in a better place now than ever before!

So yeah, that’s what I’ve been up to! I just wanted you all to know that Evoria is very much always a project I’ll be working on, albeit sometimes a little slowly! I intend to see this out to the end and really finish this game, so don’t get too worried if it seems like development is taking a while!

And another round of thanks to @SeaBea for sticking by me and playing through some of my incredibly janky and hastily put-together demos. This game wouldn’t be where it is without you!

Here are some more screenshots to help tide you over until the next update!

See you all (hopefully) soon!
– F.P.

17 Likes

YOOOOOOOO!! Can’t wait!