Expanded lifeforms (Stellaris weight gain/inflation mod)

It’s probably worth noting that ‘stealing IP’ =/= piracy (copying a game with mickey mouse in it doesn’t mean you own mickey mouse itself), though it does fall under breaking the law.

And as it falls under breaking US law, it falls under breaking the forum rules. It isn’t allowed regardless.

1 Like

Right now, with the new federation expansion, it is likely that new content would be added to the mod.

Minor content, mainly commissionned events is a likely possibility in a near future.
Events unrelated to a chain are a lot easier to add.

In the case that proper developpment restart again, a post would have been made here and on the Expanded lifeform’s discord. Although, studies and work takes priority for now. So there is no garanty of a new big update until this winter/early spring.
I hope this has been informative.

3 Likes

I know for a fact I have a over active imagination
becuase I came up with like 4 stages of weight. genitalia and fertility
if any one actully wants to hear them I can say them.

I would like to hear

well since I wanted to build it off the existing levels you will have some that already exist
Weight. the 4 level for fat/weight are obese and immobile that the mod already has. Blob where the fat just starts turning the people to blobs of fat. and house sized where they are so fat they have own grown slandered houses.
for enlarged genitalia. the First level is what considered large but possible in reality (I don’t know the sizes) level 2 is reaching the ends of reality. level 3 breast would be around 25-50% of a females weight and the same with the penises level 4 the race would basically be breasts or dicks with a skeleton attached
fertility. level 1 is just the high end of a natural pregnancy level 2 while still in the realm of possible is still a large. level three reaaches the level of hyper. like 25-50 kids while level 4 is more around minimam 100 children
of course non of these have to happen its just somehing my brain come up with

2 Likes

I wonder. Could there be a Vore trait? like this race can eat their foes with a small con to diplomicy but buff to soldier combat?

I have no plan in explicitely implementing vore.

this does not prevent you from trying to mod this yourself.
The stellaris wiki or stellaris modding Den (discord server) have several tips and tutorial to help you in such a project.

for additionnal traits, there won’t be a lot more added and a pretty much already decided with some mod helpers.

Have a nice day everyone.

ok I so can’t program but it was a random thought any way thanks for the response

I’m trying to play with the mod but when I subscribe to it on the steam workshop it doesn’t seem to work and I think I’m playing on the right version 2.3.3, any ideas as to why it’s not working or is there a more direct way to download the mod?

someone had the same issue lately, but in the end it was nothing. The mod works fine regardless of version.

In the launcher, make sure to enable the mod, in theory, it should blast you with 2 warnings (wrong version here and before launching). I switched the version number to 2.5, but it’s weird that it still says that it isn’t working. weird but not an issue.

In game, check if species traits are accessible. For the civics, do remember that they are greyed out when the conditions to equip them are not met.

Thank you just changing it to a different version made the traits show up!

Just to remind you it’s against the site rules to ask for updates from a dev. Since @Exas4000 as far as I know has passed off development I would try the discord server for updates. As It would seem others are/were continuing the project. The discord is linked in the first post in this thread.

1 Like

does this work on 3.2.2? or do i have to downgrade?

The mod works on the newest version, 'cause it doesn’t interfere with any bugfixes or content releases. It probably won’t need to be fixed for a while, and if it does, I imagine exas will inform the forum

how do i make the aliens feedees

where is the downlode link?

Hopefully this gets an update for the newer versions of the game if it isn’t compatible already.

it’s not, there is a reworked version for a different creator in the works on the discord…but it’s only CA and few people have access to it