Expanded lifeforms (Stellaris weight gain/inflation mod)

Everyone ready for 2.3 release this coming Tuesday.

Bruh, some of the ethics dont give buffs/debuffs

Law of the fattest and Opportunist bio-researchers offers unique buildings (and events for Law’s in the next update). Has such the impact of these buildings seemed sufficiant by themselves.

Hey! Thought I’d drop in and say I absolutely love this mod, Stellaris has been begging for a feederism and inflation mod for along time. I’ve downloaded it and given it a quick go and really enjoyed my initial play around and I’m keen to try it more soon.
I understand development is time consuming, but do you think you’ll be able to get it up to date for the latest patch?

Well yes! although the mod can still be used while in the 2.2 form! A new patch will come in few days hopefully with new content!

Have a great day!

A new update is here at long last!

Law of the fattest now has 3 distinct event lines for you to experience!

Love and rivalry awaits you all in the stars today!

in the case of obvious issues, i would be glad to gt the info! I’m only one man, and a good hundred players may be better at finding flaws in the game! Especially if the cheat buiding is still in there (produce research quickly)

Have a great day!

3 Likes

Bruh, the events are poping up with machine empires Plus some of the events say Iawf.15.a

1 Like

I haven’t looked at the triggers, but the ones for mr rando mcrebel’s speech have appeared multiple times in my playthrough.

So, what exactly was added? Event-wise.

I’ve already experienced the ‘romance’ one, that was sweet. But what else? I just want to know what I’m missing and have to look forward to.

I am not entirely sure, but I think the only event-chains that were added was the romance one, and the one where your ruler gets a rival. You cannot have both in one game, and I think there is a 50/50 chance of which one you get when you start a new game.

Alright @Cloaker thanks for the heads up! the localisation bug. this is one of the few things i had trouble hunting down.

Quick fix incomming!

• fixed the lover and rival event chain from apearing in the wrong civic (may need to reset the game or ploy trough all the events to fix current bugged games.)
  • the rival’s debate event no longuer loop
  • minor localisation fix
1 Like

there are still some issues with the aformentionned fixes. I’l try to continue patching them later this week.

2 Likes

for all of you following the mod for your interest, sadly this is all the content i could provide for this summer.

The mother machine crisis has proven to be an unachievable goal with my knowledge of stellaris’s code. A fix had been done a week ago to fix some stuff, but if there’s still issues I’l do my best to fix em. Maybe more content will be added, most likely events.

For now i thank all of you for your trust in me. I have so much i would like to say, but i can’t make promises. Again, i wish you all a great summer’s end!

Sad to see this, however, I think this could be open to be an add-in mod of sorts (someone making this a reality, however, in it’s own workshop page with a dependance to this mod) or somthing like that.

Still, the mod has plenty of content as is and is enjoyable, hope to see more

hello, well my game is not … bought, and I would like to play the mod, but there is no other way to download the mod besides steam?

Pssst use steam downloader

https://forum.weightgaming.com/faq#stealing

Its against the forum rules to discuss pirating or pirated software. Please refrain from asking for advice or offering tools/tips/etc. on how to pirate software, whether it is software hosted on the forums or elsewhere.

6 Likes

I also want a way to download it without it being visible on my profile

It’s probably worth noting that ‘stealing IP’ =/= piracy (copying a game with mickey mouse in it doesn’t mean you own mickey mouse itself), though it does fall under breaking the law.

And as it falls under breaking US law, it falls under breaking the forum rules. It isn’t allowed regardless.

1 Like