| —: | :–|

| Basics: | 20000 |

| Art: | 360 |

| Writing: | 235 |

| Concept/Design | 1390 |

| Msc: | 170 |

| Total: | 22320 |

Comments:

I have a bit of a soft spot for puzzle platformers that use weight to solve puzzles. The level design was well done and the controls felt good. Over all another very well polished game. I do wish a bit more was done mechanically but it did surprise me how much use was able to be made with just switching weights and well built levels.

Jux Score

| Category | Total |

| Art: | 362 |

| Writing: | 259 |

| Concept/Design | 1435 |

| Msc: | 145 |

| Total: | 22531 |

Comments:

An extremely polished game. Though platformers aren’t my thing it’s obvious a ton of hard and quality work went into it. My biggest criticism is not having the spacebar as the jump key. I’ve been jumping with my thumb for decades, and my hands just can’t comprehend jumping with another finger. No score category for that though haha. Very good project.

Kilif Score

| Category | Total |

| Art: | 315 |

| Writing: | 205 |

| Concept/Design | 1290 |

| Msc: | 175 |

| Total: | 22210 |

Comments:

I loved this one from a conceptual level and it makes excellent use of the theme this year. The level design, the platforming physics, the animations and SFX all meshed together extremely well. Music was exceptional, something straight out of Megaman and a song I wouldn’t mind having in my personal collection.

My major gripe with this one was the control scheme just was not doing it for me, though I did eventually beat the game. Allow for remapping, and this would be a homerun for me.

I would have also liked slightly more use of the fetish, perhaps in enemies or other level mechanics, but this is nitpicking.

S&S Score

| Category | Total |

| Art: | 355 |

| Writing: | 270 |

| Concept/Design | 1445 |

| Msc: | 100 |

| Total: | 22470 |

Comments:

Squirrel Score

| Category | Total |

| Art: | 340 |

| Writing: | 330 |

| Concept/Design | 1420 |

| Msc: | 170 |

| Total: | 22590 |

Comments:

As terrible as I am at platformers, this was a blast to play. The movement and mechanics were fluid and well executed, the background music kept up with the momentum and even the most difficult parts were punishing yet rewarding. I honestly wish it was longer because I could easily play hours and hours of this. Superb use of the theme and a fantastic effort all round.

Scores

Art: 1732

Writing: 1299

Sound: 1350

Design: 6980

Total: 112121

1 Like