Extraterrestrial Gains - 1.0.2 - On Hiatus

Because I’ve been playing alien isolation recently and I’m quite inspired by it, why not have some rng or specific rooms where the feeding robot can appear and have some varieties, like depending on size determines your ability to hide, run, etc. As for consumables, i think that with developing for now the current ones in the lab and maybe adding some for specifics body shapes could be just enough(? Not sure, So far i believe this game has lots of potential and I’m looking forward to whatever you think of adding, hope this helps and other people try this game as well!!

2 Likes

ah i should have mentioned that i’m reworking the story quite a bit and those scenes are either gonna be scrapped or slotted somewhere else at a later date. random encounters are certainly something i’ve been looking at though.

3 Likes

Glad to hear the project isn’t dead. I really enjoyed the writing, and there’s not nearly enough sci-fi games out there.

6 Likes

Super glad to see you’re working on this again~! Fell in love with it when I first found it and while I dont quite have much to add to the possibilities of what could be added and changed, I am super excited to see whatever gets put out. Best of luck!

3 Likes

Will also add that I’m excited to hear you’re working on this again. For your question: For other consumables, maybe stuff that can give the player or character various animal traits from several animals like ears, tail, extra tits, etc.

1 Like

berry is another alongside various other fruit transformations
various body expansions could work as well, be it a specific portion which you are already covering or transforming them into a living balloon be it water or air mayhaps altering the biology to be more alien and less human in the process afterall humans don’t inflate but say something like pufferfish and various animals with air bladders of one type or another
or so this hound thinks
other wise you do you, merely building on our bovine friends suggestion. you are the author of this and thus owner afterall meaning you can easily continue and let us audience members chatter

2 Likes

Nice to hear the game is still being worked on. As for your question though maybe something that would “enhance” a certain part of the body, bust, belly, etc. Using too many could lead to an ending and could maybe change certain dialogues, say just moving around, crawling through a vent or maybe talking to an NPC (which could result in it’s own things). As for npcs I’d say maybe some kind of system that takes from a list of things and gives them traits, from something like a catgirl that likes being stuffed, to maybe a more lizard like character who wants a bigger chest or even something like a humanoid slime who wants to stuff someone. It might work well with the random encounters thing, though I’m not too sure on how easy it would be to properly implement

3 Likes

Ideas: Sodas that make the player gassy, maybe they find an injectable that takes off a weight class (and another that puts one on), and lizard/insect aliens are always a safe bet. I know it’s a pain to differentiate weight gain choices, so perhaps the obligatory blueberry and inflation endings in lieu of that, maybe some belly sloshing sounds as you change from room to room?

3 Likes

Maybe you should create a discord for ideas and discussion about the current direction of the game

3 Likes

not a bad idea. depends if there’s any interest in one though

1 Like

Would you be interested in joining a discord for ideas, discussions and progress updates for this game?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

If the Discord does get made will progress still be noted here?

1 Like

potentially. any releases will still be posted here though

with 78% of people wanting and interested in a discord server, your wish is my command.

please don’t bully me it’s very empty right now, i’m working on it ;-;

2 Likes

The server link doesn’t work for me ;-;

1 Like

i’ve made a new invite, try it again.

its working now tks c:

1 Like

the revamped EG is now out! you can download it from itch.io, the link is in the original post. come join the discord if you want to stay up to date and leave feedback!

9 Likes

new update just went live, check the main post for info!

6 Likes

Woo! Can’t wait to try it out

1 Like