Extraterrestrial Gains - 1.0.2 - On Hiatus

I dont think this supposed to happen
And neither this (used syringe)

1 Like

Man your ass got so big you broke the whole game

9 Likes

I found a bug: when you drink milk an first time your breast doesn’t get described, it fixes on second milk through

1 Like

both of those bugs should be fixed

that bug should be fixed now

Your character’s ass was so dummy thicc the clap of those cheeks caused the game to crash. It was simply too much cake for the game to handle.

3 Likes

Do you think that you could make the type matchups available to look at during battle? It’s a lot to learn at once and I don’t think that it would unbalance the game in any way.

2 Likes

The new content is good. Makes me curious what the doctor doing. Never seen someone mash up TiTS and pokemon.

1 Like

that’s a good suggestion tbh, i’ll look into it

2 Likes

why not make it an item that you get from either an enemy drop or a reward for a main/sidequest.
using it either tells you what your enemy is weak to or it just shows a type chart.

1 Like

Made an account just so I could say: I really like what you have going on here, and I’m looking forward to more content. Honestly I think this concept is pretty unique, and I’m a sucker for settings like this.

4 Likes

glad to hear you’re enjoying it!

1 Like

I really like how the typings for fetishes are implemented so far with receiving the BE and AE items from their respective enemies. I’m also very interested in seeing where you’re going with this story wise with the taste you’ve given so far. Excited to what you do in the future!

8 Likes

Is every consumable in the codex actually obtainable so far? I’ve been exploring the two available areas for a while now and I think I’ve found all the random encounters that there are, yet I’ve only found like a third of the consumables.

2 Likes

no, they’re not all obtainable yet. only about a third you can get so it sounds like you found them all.

3 Likes

Hey i got a small problem and i hope someone can help me. I completed the first quest for the Doctor and now im stuck. He told me i can come by to get some work but i dont see any option to visit him. Im so lost

1 Like

i believe that is just the end of the game

1 Like

that’s as far as the game progresses right now.

Shit… (i liked the game so far)

2 Likes

5d795637-5de7-4710-a58b-9197834c5287

2 Likes